• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Started by Matteo87, February 14, 2011, 11:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Last Friday was released the new Gaga's single "Born This Way", written and produced by Mexican Fernando Garibay with LG. The song reminds me a little "Express Yourself" by Madonna...there is something similar!  ::)

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12wP5W2R0wY
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Yes! , the songs are semble , the song is good but not amazing , I love her songs produced by RedOne , ''Bad romance'' is WOW and ''Alejandro'' is great too but it's only a good song.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

yeah, it's a good song, but not amazing. yeah, there's definitely a similarity to Express Yourself

Matteo87

Yes, great song but nothing special...
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

RedOne is to Gaga that Max is to Britney , they both produced the first singles of his two first albums and not the first single of the third , while the second single yes , Next single of Gaga is called ''Judas'' and it's produced by RedOne.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 15, 2011, 06:27:34 PM
Interesting titletrack :D

Yes , I hope RedOne make another amazing pop masterpiece like ''Poker face'' or ''Bad romance''.

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 15, 2011, 06:26:11 PM
RedOne is to Gaga that Max is to Britney , they both produced the first singles of his two first albums and not the first single of the third , while the second single yes , Next single of Gaga is called ''Judas'' and it's produced by RedOne.

I thought the same thing! ;D
I still remember my disappointment to learn that the first single of third Brtitney's album wasn't produced by Max and Rami...and now the same thing is happening with Gaga! In fact as debut single doesn't bear comparision with the previous ones! Gaga needs Redone.