• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Tiiger on February 04, 2009, 08:42:03 PM
I'm really surprised the album is flopping, more or less, in Sweden. It's already out of the charts and I doubt it will re-enter with the release of "See U at the Club."  :-\

so disappointing! and very upsetting. I just can't understand it, it's a really solid album.

*Sabine*

Yes, it's not logical. For me, Breathing Your Love is the best lead single he's ever had, if not his best song.

Alex Martin

Well guys it's the same for lesley's album.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 05, 2009, 01:53:15 PM
Well guys it's the same for lesley's album.

Just with a simple difference, Lesleys album sucks!

Anyways! News about Darin;

it seems like darin has already shot a video for the song (What If, which is strange because it's a bonus track, let's wait and see, here're some pictures from the set.

Can't wait to see it, I love the song.

*Sabine*

Release a bonus track as a single?? Strange!!!

And I agree with you, don't like Lesley's album much too..

Raul_esp

what if the next single?? not wass it see you at the club ??

Lesley's album was great for me!! , I dont know how you dont like  guys

Alex Martin

Agree with you raul. These girls dislike lesley album have a sufficient taste. ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 05, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
Agree with you raul. These girls dislike lesley album have a sufficient taste. ;)

do you think I'm a girl??!! after all this time

*Sabine*

Haha Unexpected a girl, LMFAO!!!  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on February 05, 2009, 05:48:01 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on February 05, 2009, 04:44:05 PM

do you think I'm a girl??!! after all this time

hahaha  :D

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

What If is my favourite off Darin's new album, I loooove this song, I don't like his album TBH, I am glad Darin is making a good choice to save me as a fan lol...

PS:Alex I am a guy btw and so is Unexpected!

Alex Martin

Oh yes,i know you're a guy..... ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 05, 2009, 11:35:47 AM
Yes, it's not logical. For me, Breathing Your Love is the best lead single he's ever had, if not he's nest song.
For the first time Sabine, I disagree with you, I totally think "Breathing Your Love" is so not Darin, that song is cool, but still sounds like a remixed track and not an orignial one, not to mention how loud it is, I don't know but I guess "Perfect" is ways better at least it still a pop song.

Unexpected

Darin performed on French TV

Here