• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

terrible single choices....where in the world is Road Trip???!!!!

*Sabine*

Really great!! Thanks for the info!
I'll buy it as soon as I'm back in France in July...  ;D

Unexpected

Darin new single is cover of Coldplays Viva la vida, it's really great.

Listen here

Swedish idol - Live Performance

Alex Martin

Even better than the original version....

*Sabine*

It sure is much better than the original, it's a great song and he removed the annoying Coldplay thing, go Darin!  ;D

nshinnosuke

I thought his new single was Pop That which surfaced around the net months ago...

Rebecca

I've never been a fan of Coldplay, but Darin has nearly made me actually like this song. Much better than the original!

oh, I just checked out Pop That (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQT3D3ery8Q)
quite good, but not as good as other Darin songs

Unexpected

yeah pop that is great loved the song also,Darin is really great, C'mon world what taking you so long to notice him, I hope Simon cowell notice how talented he is and promote him, I remember Simon said when he heard Homeless by darin that he couldn't get this guy and song out of his mind so he took the song and gave it to leona.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 11, 2009, 09:11:33 AM
Even better than the original version....
Because this guy is a true talent!

Raul_esp

wowww , great , he did the song more amazing.

Tiiger

Darin will participate in Melodifestivalen 2010.  :) With "Out of My Life", written by Tony Nilsson and Henrik Janson.  ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on November 03, 2009, 04:19:27 PM
Darin will participate in Melodifestivalen 2010.  :) With "Out of My Life", written by Tony Nilsson and Henrik Janson.  ;)
Wow great news. Glad it's finally confirmed, Darin all the way!

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

this is the darin song of the melodifestivalen:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcbhnh_2010-sweden-darin-semi-3_music

very nice ballad.

he is already in the final.

Unexpected

Oh I totally forgot we had a darin thread here, the song is amazing and darin delivered one of a hell vocal performance, DARIN TO WIN!