• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

the great succes of just dance of lady gaga maybe can help him , girl next door is very similar to just dance .

*Sabine*

Definitely, proves that RedOne is also a master of Copy Paste, copyright Feelgoodlies.

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah also redone is becoming another C&P producer :D

Feelgoodlies

Yes lol, he likes to repeat a tone in his songs if you notices, but as I said his work with NKOTB and Kat Deluna is a bit different to Lady Gaga, and now his new produced single "Unstoppable" is soo different

Feelgoodlies

Oh guys, here is the "tone" REDONE likes to copy and paste in his songs, listen carefully... HERE

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 01, 2009, 02:40:38 PM
Oh guys, here is the "tone" REDONE likes to copy and paste in his songs, listen carefully... HERE

yes , the repetitive trumpet is cool  :D

Rebecca

wow, thanks, I loved the medley

can someone explain exactly what the "tone" Redone uses in all his songs?
I can hear a similarity in his songs but I can't put my finger on it

*Sabine*

I would say the drums, bass and that trumpet is the same.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on February 02, 2009, 10:21:31 AM
wow, thanks, I loved the medley

can someone explain exactly what the "tone" Redone uses in all his songs?
I can hear a similarity in his songs but I can't put my finger on it

Oh Rebecca, you don't recognize that tone in the file I uploaded?, yes I guess it's called a trumpet tone..., he likes to use it A LOT...

Oh and here is his newly produced song to Kat Deluna which is called Unstoppable, it sounds so DIFFERENT...

Rebecca

Thanks, I like "Unstoppable".

Well, I hear a similar thing most of Redone's songs, but I would never have guessed it's a trumpet tone!

so, is that just some sound made from a computer? to sound like a trumpet?!

Alex Martin

But trumpet for me is....the trumpet of generation by simple plan...

Raul_esp

I like unstoppable too , but it is a bit hip hop , I prefer the lady gaga and darin songs.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on February 03, 2009, 11:04:25 AM
Thanks, I like "Unstoppable".

Well, I hear a similar thing most of Redone's songs, but I would never have guessed it's a trumpet tone!

so, is that just some sound made from a computer? to sound like a trumpet?!

Yes I guess so, here I cut it for you, I hope you will be able to recognise it

*Sabine*

Questo suono è tipico si, l'avevo già "identificato"  ;)

Tiiger

I'm really surprised the album is flopping, more or less, in Sweden. It's already out of the charts and I doubt it will re-enter with the release of "See U at the Club."  :-\
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable