• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

katy perry roar

Started by nznexus, October 28, 2013, 10:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

nznexus, seriously: this is at least your second remix that is complete off beat (Ke$ha - crazy kids was not only off beat but also completely off the pitch)

I mean you're a Max Martin fan, you know the original songs. How can this happen? Or is this your own style to put the acapella always besides the beat?
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on October 28, 2013, 10:44:36 PM
nznexus, seriously: this is at least your second remix that is complete off beat (Ke$ha - crazy kids was not only off beat but also completely off the pitch)

I mean you're a Max Martin fan, you know the original songs. How can this happen? Or is this your own style to put the acapella always besides the beat?

maybe 1 second off .  will fix it later
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

It's WAY too early. A second is so much when we talk about being on the grid. It seems like it's a general problem for you and I just don't get it. I don't wanna offend you but I simply don't understand how a Max Martin, Dr. Luke & Co. fan doesn't hear how off beat his productions / remixes are.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on October 28, 2013, 11:08:14 PM
It's WAY too early. A second is so much when we talk about being on the grid. It seems like it's a general problem for you and I just don't get it. I don't wanna offend you but I simply don't understand how a Max Martin, Dr. Luke & Co. fan doesn't hear how off beat his productions / remixes are.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

melodicmoonlight

....did you not match it up purposely?

nznexus

i know what you mean but for me its not easy to fit the vocals on the grid to the tempo because i use fl studio so its a problem..
:-\

melodicmoonlight

did you sing the vocals live off tempo? or that's what happened after you recorded? and you didn't know how to align it?

j.fco.morales

It's easy: record vocals when the track is finished.
If you used an acapella file from the internet, check the tempo and build the track with that tempo.

Just like Benny said, I don't want to be rude, but this is a joke.

nznexus

oh no, i found the acapella on the net but did the instrumentals.

B Steady

Btw nznexus there is no excuse that the vocals aren't on-beat. Especially since it happened already with your Crazy Kids remix. I'm really out of words for this. I really don't get how this could happen. I'm sure you were listening to this remix before you uploaded it and then you actually should've noticed that there's something wrong. But apparently you didn't. I wouldn't understand this even if it was done by a not musical guy. But you are actually a musical guy and a fan of the greatest songwriters ever so HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! Sorry ... I can't believe it!! :(
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

He must be joking, isn't he?

B Steady

I'm sure he isn't and please don't be so mean ...
Vila i frid Dag