• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSonthebeat

What do you guys think about this?

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/a-group-of-keha-fans-have-launched-a-petition-to-save-her-from-dr-luke/120201/

I think it's a really idiot statement that Luke is ruining her career, I think we wouldn't even know Ke$ha (neither her fans) without him...  :-X
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

B Steady

ah yeah they're stupid as fuck ... just ignore them :D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Haha , Without Dr luke she would be anybody in music.

Joshua

They're just looking for someone to point the finger at. We all know if Warrior had been huge, they'd be the first to be heaping praise on him.

turnaround

Just because the release strategy and promotion was a fail DR LUKE isn't to be blamed. Kesha would be probably a no-hit-wonder if it wasn't for DR LUKE.
And I liked it..

georg_e

@twitter  becca ♔ ‏@xARTPOPcalypse 13h
DR. LUKE IS WHITE?!? I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS BLACK OMG
Expand

Rebecca

omg, what a mean petition. Kesha would be nowhere without Dr Luke. Warrior is better than Animal. Kesha should respond to this petition.

Interesting that she signed an 8 album deal.

J_A24

The problem is not the music, it's Ke$ha. Ironically enough, she had much more creative power on this album and it showed. The songs have such a superficial and "all over the place" message.

nznexus

i think its horrible to say this about dr luke

just watch keshas episode my beautiful life on mtv, she talks about music and dr luke

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Isn't it a bit over the top to have her sign an eight album contract though? I mean, three or four and then renewal if it works out, sure... but eight?

georg_e

Quote from: Joshua on October 09, 2013, 10:57:14 AM
Isn't it a bit over the top to have her sign an eight album contract though? I mean, three or four and then renewal if it works out, sure... but eight?
Well, we don't know what really happened, Joshua -- maybe Ke$ha said something rude to Dr. Luke back then as a teenager, and he had to do this, but he was kind enough not to make her have to sign a ten or twelve album contract?   :D :D

turnaround

QuoteKe$ha Enters Rehab for Eating Disorder

http://de.eonline.com/news/495672/ke-ha-enters-rehab-for-eating-disorder?cmpid=tweol-manual

And now read what some fans write on twitter:

QuoteLuke is the one to blame for the development of Kesha's eating disorder. He called Kesha a ****ing refrigerator on the set of Die Young. - @freekeshaluke

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I think it's a publishing deal, not an artist contract.

She's a better songwriter than an artist by itself.

georg_e

I know it's best to ignore "haters", but this stuff has gotten so far over the line it's unbelievable......"Animals" on Twitter giving out Dr. Luke's home address/phone if anyone wants to "attack or kill him"?!! (Direct quote). Never heard of anything like this in my whole life......pretty sure the police are going to have to get involved, if haven't already.......this is completely against the law!!! :-(
Thank God for the kids on there with brains who are telling them to knock it off....... luckily, some of Kesha's fans are getting freaked out by this behavior........