• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

He's right José, stop bullying people!

("As I said, just leave him be. He's just being sarcastic to provoke you and he'll eventually learn that being like that is not gonna make him any friends.

I've pointed out his immaturity at like 3 other threads lately, but that won't do. I've been exactly like that when I joined this forum as one of the first users here (7 years ago!) and I was exactly the same - being overall sarcastic & rude, steppin on everyone's mouth and offending everyone and anyone, thinking I was all that. (Shame on me, I even still catch myself nowadays being very sarcastic.) There are always people like that (they are what society calls "Bullies" nowadays ) and I strongly believe in the fact that they will grow out of their puberty-ish behaviour... at some point. As did I when I was like... 25? lol

In the meanwhile, just ignore these silly comments!")

----

Hahaha .... That was a good one!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Keep calm and listen to Cheiron.

And please back to topic.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on January 14, 2014, 07:54:15 PM
Well fine if that's your opinion, let him be a douche then. Not anybody can be as perfect (as you obviously are?!)
Or, if it bothers you so much, write him a private message. But if you don't wanna be a bully, stop calling people names (online or offline). Just sayin.

I do.
Let's keep it up with the thread.

nznexus

dr luke should be proud he is working with such beautiful people like kesha.. if u have not seen her in real life u wont understand what i mean
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Axel

In my opinion, Kesha would be a great vocalist. Her problem is that she really needs to re-position herself. The drunk girl from Tik Tok times is quickly wearing off, you can't do that forever. Plus your audience is growing up with the artist. To stay relevant, you need to keep developing. This may have worked for some of her follow-up singles but at some point you need to dump the quirky raps and really establish yourself as a singer. Some of succeeded in this, like Katy Perry and Pink, others have not (for example Jessie J is struggling big-time, she hasn't found her niche yet, despite her being a stunning vocalist). It's like when Stefanie Germanotta was unsuccessful with her material, got dumped by Defjam Records (who certainly were biting their butts a few months later) until she invented Lady Gaga.

One of Kesha's most touching performances to me still is her tribute to Bob Dylan. Watching this clip still gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. And this is the Kesha I'd want to see.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/amnesty-international-unveils-bob-dylan-tribute-in-honor-of-its-50th-anniversary-20111210

However, I am truly happy that Timber is doing as well as it currently does. Many months ago when I first heard Timber, I recommended the song to a friend and betted that it would go to number one. I often fail with these bets, but this time I didn't.

georg_e

He's got his hands full......Dr. Luke tryin to stop potential mass suicides among the G.R.L. fans :D :D

Nykolas ❤ ‏@GRLNykolas 9h
@TheDoctorLuke @grl SO WE FANS WON'T HAVE A SINGLE IN JANUARY??? OMG, NO NO NO :'( #sad
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More Details
Saulinho Slozevk ‏@_IamSaulinho 9h
@GRLNykolas @TheDoctorLuke I can't believe,  that we don't have @grl's new single in January!!! I go to kill me! Bye #Sad :'(
Nykolas ❤ ‏@GRLNykolas 9h
@_IamSaulinho @TheDoctorLuke @grl If their single won't be in January, I prefer the death! Can't wait anymore...
User Actions   
Follow

Dr. Luke Doctor LukeVerified account
‏@TheDoctorLuke
@GRLNykolas @_IamSaulinho @grl please don't die...

georg_e

^     ^    ^
      The "takeaway" lesson from this.......Ke$ha fans are extremely angry......GRL  fans are pathologically depressed :D :D

j.fco.morales

The world's tumbling down right in front of us.

georg_e

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

gm33

The plot thickens. A new article today in People Magazine saying that Luke's "Bullying Could Have Killed My Daughter"
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20777153,00.html

Statement from Luke:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20773799,00.html

WHAT. IS. GOING. ON??!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Axel

wtf?

well, why do you think Christina Aguilera is sexy as hell again now? Well.. because she noticed that she didn't sell records like that. And she had the choice of either becoming irrelevant or step back into the limelight. And like the fashion industry, the music industry is ruthless when you go down the mainstream pop road. Adele couldn't be touched because she went the indie path and when she became big (saleswise, sorry for the pun), no one wanted to criticize her anymore. Also, Adele dresses accordingly. But if you squeeze yourself into hotpants etc. like all the Keshas, Britneys, Rihannas, then you're facing really massive comments as soon as you gain weight for all the logical reasons in the world.

j.fco.morales

I think she'll be dropped from Kemosabe, her mom's is not helping... and she's looking for attention.

It's like Demi Lovato going to rehab for cocaine abuse, no one knew about it.

nznexus

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag