• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue (new smash)

Started by B Steady, February 27, 2014, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

j.fco.morales

Not really feeling the album, so much filler.

She has so many amazing material and this selection of songs is such a disappointment.
There's many songs in the UK that actually could have been recorded by Kylie, like these Clean Bandit singles, or Rudimental, or heavier electronic stuff.

But well...

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 10, 2014, 02:33:51 PM
I'll check it out; there's a couple of Cutfather's tracks here.

Million miles is my favorite on the album, was looking forward to it since "Get outta my way" is one of my favorite Kylie singles.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 13, 2014, 05:33:00 PM
Not really feeling the album, so much filler.

She has so many amazing material and this selection of songs is such a disappointment.
There's many songs in the UK that actually could have been recorded by Kylie, like these Clean Bandit singles, or Rudimental, or heavier electronic stuff.

But well...

Kylie is too old for that lol, but I still like her brand of pop. Although, I get what you're saying, this album feels too safe.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on March 14, 2014, 12:38:51 AM
Kylie is too old for that lol, but I still like her brand of pop. Although, I get what you're saying, this album feels too safe.

We should be friends.

J_A24

turnaround

Just had a quick listen to this album and either these songs are massive growers what I highly doubt or this is the worst pop album since ages.
Very unappealing.
And I liked it..

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.