• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shellback Productions Thread

Started by nanofives, December 09, 2022, 04:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/6RQ5IwG7uADz9LDWliJGjU?si=9cf68c9562b445d1[/spotify]

Written by Benny Blanco, Rob Bisel, SZA and Shellback
Produced by Benny Blanco and Shellback

I've been waiting for a collab like this for a long time, but it's underwhelming, although I'm glad to hear anything from Shellback at this point

bugmenot

*NSYNC — Better Place (From TROLLS Band Together)

Written by Amy Allen, Justin Timberlake, Shellback
Produced by Justin Timberlake, Shellback
spotify

nanofives

I can't dislike a shellback song but I was hoping for an NSYNC song rather than a Justin Timberlake one, it's so Justin that he even has his own artist credit

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on September 29, 2023, 02:05:38 PMI can't dislike a shellback song but I was hoping for an NSYNC song rather than a Justin Timberlake one, it's so Justin that he even has his own artist credit

a production credit too

i like the song! a bit 2015 but it's still fun

Feelgoodlies

I don't hear anything influenced by him on the song you know like beatboxing and shit. All I hear is a recycled Shellback song from his Max and Luke archive file  days....but I honestly really like it.

bugmenot

The Kid LAROI WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Written by Billy Walsh, Blake Slatkin, Charlton Howard, Shellback, Omer Fedi
Produced by Omer Fedi, Shellback, Blake Slatkin
spotify

david

thank you for keeping us updated about shellback productions!!! he is so private that is hard to find anything about him

nanofives

Really loving this one, sounds classic shellback