• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Problems with the forum?

Started by turnaround, February 26, 2007, 11:21:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Anyone else experiencing problems with the forum lately.
Malcolm PMd me, can anyone please say which error message appears?

Thanks a lot!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi, I get the error sometimes "no post specified' and i can't post, that's why I did so many small posts re Malcolm's posts.

Also feel free to email me: rebeccamaxmartinfan@hotmail.com, if you can't log on at all, at least I can pass on any posts (try to) and tell turnaround about the problem.

turnaround

Really weird. I have changed now to the standard design, incase the new one was causing any problems.

I can register a new account for malcolm if that's ok for him!
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I have changed no to the standard design
BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :x

turnaround

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "turnaround"I have changed no to the standard design
BOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :x
Sorry Jules, but I first have to find out what was causing the problems.  :cry:
And I liked it..

turnaround

I have now noticed that when you make a post and edit it afterwards, and it will redirect you to the post, then the edits don't show before you haven't reloaded the page.
That's a bit weird!
And I liked it..

turnaround

Do any of you also sometimes get the error

No suitable nodes are available to serve your request. ?
And I liked it..

Linda

I have never experienced any errors with this forum

Rebecca

By the way last night I received an email that I had a PM on the forum, but when I went to the forum there was nothing. Maybe it was an old email or something, but if anyone sent me a PM and I haven't replied yet then let me know. I could just be imagining things who knows!

turnaround

Hi Rebecca, I will write it in the Admin forum..
And I liked it..

turnaround

The user rainbow-child wanted his account to be deleted, so we followed this order!
And I liked it..

turnaround

Sorry, the forum was offline for a few hours.
It should be ok now again!
And I liked it..

turnaround

We have been offline for a while!

I contacted the hoster - it was really weird, I thought we got hacked and I didn't have any files anymore at the server!

Luckily it worked again and I have a back-up of the current version!!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround. I noticed it was offline, totally weird, anyway, I'm glad you've got it all sorted out.

turnaround

I was already looking for another host for the board.
When I logged on I didn't have anything in our folder anymore...

But it's good to know we have a FULL backup of all posts, the user database etc and could upload it if something would happen to the server.

I try to backup every week at least one time!
And I liked it..