• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I really wouldn't be surprised if Max occasionally checked this forum

Started by J_A24, July 18, 2013, 12:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: J_A24 on July 18, 2013, 12:31:25 AM
I think he knows about it. So watch what you say.
Huh?  Why?  Not being defensive, just don't get why you'd say that.   :-?

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 18, 2013, 12:56:36 AM
   Huh?  Why?  Not being defensive, just don't get why you'd say that.   :-?

I think he just wanted to say that he thinks that Max knows this forum.

second sentence is most likely a joke :P
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Just saying...better be conscious about it. Specifically nznexus.

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on July 18, 2013, 01:02:01 AM

c'mon man. as long as he doesn't plan to work with max, he can say what he want ... unless he's getting offending ...
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: J_A24 on July 18, 2013, 01:02:01 AM
I really don't think -- apart from outright spreading false information or making insults or something-- anybody should worry about saying anything they want on here. Pop music is about freedom --this isn't the NSA, lol.  And I don't remember ever reading anything on here that would remotely be a problem to Max, including the member you mentioned.

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on July 18, 2013, 01:04:37 AM
c'mon man. as long as he doesn't plan to work with max, he can say what he want ... unless he's getting offending ...
Yes, and anyway I doubt Max wants people around him (even if they're working with him) to watch what they say, or something, lol :-)

nznexus

NO WAY! !!! no way!!! . this forum is too unknown and max does not have times

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Quote from: nznexus on July 18, 2013, 01:14:30 AM
but max martin is my inspiration
I'm sure he loves all of us -- he definitely liked the birthday message we sent in 2011, I know that! :D

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 18, 2013, 01:06:40 AM
   I really don't think -- apart from outright spreading false information or making insults or something-- anybody should worry about saying anything they want on here. Pop music is about freedom --this isn't the NSA, lol.  And I don't remember ever reading anything on here that would remotely be a problem to Max, including the member you mentioned.

talking of NSA ...

:D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

^    ^     ^
                                     LOL!!!!!

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

that would nice if Max checked this forum! Hi Max!

However, I'm sure he's too busy writing great music, at least I would prefer him spending his time writing music than checking out this forum

Joshua

Just as long as he saw that "In A World Like This" cover I made for him!