• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye

Started by Feelgoodlies, April 29, 2009, 07:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

She is an American singer I found out about her lately, "Goodbye" is her first single, and I really liked it, I thought it is a good song, listen here

*Sabine*

This song is very good, I liked it at first listen, which doesn't happen so often with me!! So this song is produced by Babyface?

Raul_esp

very good song , I liked it .

The begining reminds to me to if u seek amy  :)

Alex Martin

nshinnosuke

no,I think it's not Babyface but her album will be filled with his songs...

*Sabine*

Yes many songs will be from Babyface!
This song is the one they sing at football games, weird you didn't point it out Alex, since you're an apassionate!   :P

Feelgoodlies

Let's hope people buy it off iTunes in America instead of Lady GaGa, PCD, Beyonce and Rihanna, they need to refresh their music industry!

Rebecca

Thanks, I like the song too. I loved that old bananarama song, good choice.

Alex Martin

An homage to bananarama....the greatest girl band ever lived....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9g7rb2uxRI

Once In A Lifetime - (Dallin/Fahey/Woodward/Stock/Aitken/Waterman) — 4:02

Beautiful ballad :-*

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

This is doing good on US iTunes, currently at 20 :o

Poptasticuk

I don't think the song was influenced by Bananarama. The original song was by a band called Steam in the 1960s. Goodbye is produced by The Underdogs, not Babyface actually.

Rebecca

Thanks for clearing that up. Goodness, I've never even heard of Steam!

Alex Martin

Oh my God,they're terrible. Bananarama are better without doubt :D

Love Sarah,Karen and Sjoban.