• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristinia DeBarge - Goodbye

Started by Feelgoodlies, April 29, 2009, 07:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Poptasticuk on May 04, 2009, 02:10:26 PM
This is their version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

Thanks, that's great, the song is still really good, but they just don't look as good as Bananarama!

Mikkel Wong

Nice song. It isn't so Gaga-ish IMO :)
But recently It seems that every popstar in US are tryin' to do this style since Rihanna. It's boring. :-\

*Sabine*

Yes, and that's why Britney is really apart!  ;D At least she has her style!

Mikkel Wong

You're right Sabine!! Britney brings in a trend, but she has never missed her style.
Every song she releases has always her own style. That's why she's apart!! :D

Feelgoodlies

The song is up to # 30 on the official US chart :)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 14, 2009, 05:09:49 PM
The song is up to # 30 on the official US chart :)

That's wonderful!  ;D Hope it rises even more and does well in the rest of the world as well...

Feelgoodlies

"Goodbye" Video Premiere, she is a very good dancer, also guys this is doing very good on US iTunes, it will rise I guess on the official US chart!

*Sabine*

Great feeling video! I also love the dancing, thanks for posting the link.  :)

Unexpected

Boring video!

PS the song is UP to #22 on BB Hot 100

Feelgoodlies

Poptasticuk

I heard it on Swedish radio the other day too, which suggests it's going to be released internationally, although the Swedes are always ahead with picking up new pop acts (they had Lady GaGa in their charts long before the UK) so it could be a while before the rest of Europe and other continents catch on.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Poptasticuk on June 07, 2009, 07:34:12 PM
I heard it on Swedish radio the other day too, which suggests it's going to be released internationally, although the Swedes are always ahead with picking up new pop acts (they had Lady GaGa in their charts long before the UK) so it could be a while before the rest of Europe and other continents catch on.
The UK had Lady Gaga the last one, also in so many cases Germany gets such new comers first, i.e. JOJO and Stacie Orrico both have released in Germany first!

Raul_esp

in spain still is lady gaga with poker face  ;D

*Sabine*

Yes Germany and the Netherlands usually have new acts first, that's especially true for dance music.Sweden is also always ahead.

Feelgoodlies