• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Tribute Megamix

Started by B Steady, August 30, 2013, 06:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Hey guys!

Over the last months I've been creating something very special, a Cheiron Tribute Megamix.
Today is the 15th anniversary of Denniz PoP's death, so I decided to release it today.
I hope you'll enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P42StdBdbnI
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

This is incredible! Well done.

Things I noticed after listening to the whole thing:

1) Denniz Pop was a genius.
2) 1997 was an amazing year and the start of pop as we know it
3) You didn't include songwriter, but Max is an amazing songwriter and the best songs are where he is a songwriter.
4) Denniz was the best producer, followed by Kristian, who is simply awesome.
5) A well produced song is nothing without a great songwriter. Also, a great song is nothing without a great producer.

RIP Denniz!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

Quote from: gm33 on August 30, 2013, 10:05:29 PM
This is incredible! Well done.

Things I noticed after listening to the whole thing:

1) Denniz Pop was a genius.
2) 1997 was an amazing year and the start of pop as we know it
3) You didn't include songwriter, but Max is an amazing songwriter and the best songs are where he is a songwriter.
4) Denniz was the best producer, followed by Kristian, who is simply awesome.
5) A well produced song is nothing without a great songwriter. Also, a great song is nothing without a great producer.

RIP Denniz!

Thank you! :)

1) yes!
2) thanks for saying this! that way I know it was worth it to sort it by years!
3) yes I did, but only in the opening credits. otherwise it would've been too much info per song imo. in most cases the producers are (part of) the songwriters anyway.
4) I couldn't make an exact order but Denniz, Max, Kristian & Rami are my favorites!
5) ;)
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

That's the way I like it's bridge!!!  :D

Great job dude, loving it so far!

Khan9898

Raul_esp

Woww , Amazing , I loved it , This Recopilation is Perfection! Congratulations for the video!

The transition in the 1999 part is Great.

B Steady

Thank you all :)

@raul do you mean Superhero --> That's The Way It Is?
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on August 31, 2013, 12:53:48 PM
Thank you all :)

@raul do you mean Superhero --> That's The Way It Is?

I mean specially ''That's the way it is'' > ''I want it that way''

The ''Yeah'' part is Amazing  ;D

Rebecca

B Steady

Thanks Raul and Rebecca!

If anybody is interested in the audio file, PM me.
Vila i frid Dag

bsbone

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24