• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Monsters & Strangerz Productions Thread

Started by nanofives, July 08, 2022, 03:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

tiziana - glaive

Written by glaive, Jeff Hazin, Jordan Johnson, Michael Pollack, Stefan Johnson
Produced by Jeff Hazin, The Monsers & Strangerz, Michael Pollack

nanofives

Love Like This - ZAYN

Written by Jon Bellion, Jordan Johnson, Michael Pollack, Stefan Johnson, ZAYN
Produced by The Monsters & Strangerz and Jon Bellion

j.fco.morales

This doesn't sound like anything these guys have done before.

I like it.

nanofives

I read the title and now I can't stop thinking about Lie Like This by Julia, it gave me the same vibe. But I think it's a very nice tune.

bugmenot

Jessie Reyez JEANS (with Miguel)

Jeff Gitelman, Jessie Reyez, Jordan K. Johnson, Stefan Johnson
Produced by Jeff "Gitty" Gitelman, The Monsters & Strangerz
spotify

nanofives

Not Done Yet - Quavo

Written by Alexander Izquierdo, Ariel Imani, Edgar Ferrera, Isaiah Tejada, Jayme Silverstein, John Johnson, Quavo, Richard Scarborough, Stefan Johnson
Produced by Isaiah Tejada, SkipOnDaBeat, The Monsters & Strangerz

Raindance (Feat. Native Soul - Jon Batiste

Written by Andre Lindal, Jason Cornet, Jon Batiste, Jon Bellion, Jordan Johnson, Justin Bieber, Michael Pollack, Nasri Atweh, Pete Nappi, Rodney Jerkins, Sean Anderson, Stefan Johnson
Produced by Jon Batiste, Jon Bellion, Pete Nappi, Tenroc, The Monsters & Strangerz

nanofives

Never Not Love You - Thirty Seconds To Mars

Written by Thirty Seconds To Mars, Jon Bellion, The Monsters & Strangerz
Produced by Thirty Seconds To Mars, Jon Bellion, The Monsters & Strangerz

Lost These Days - Thirty Seconds To Mars

Written by Thirty Seconds To Mars, Jon Bellion, The Monsters & Strangerz
Produced by Thirty Seconds To Mars, Jon Bellion, The Monsters & Strangerz

nanofives

Sand - Dove Cameron

Written by Dove Cameron, Isaiah Tejada, Jordan Johnson, Michael Pollack, Stefan Johnson, UPSAHL
Produced by Isaiah Tejada, The monsters & Strangerz

Strong Enough - Jonas Brothers feat. Bailey Zimmerman

Written by Amy Allen, Jonathan Bellion, Jordan K. Johnson, Keith Richards, Michael Pollack, Mick Jagger, Stefan Johnson, Thomas Edward Percy Hull
Produced by The Monsters & Strangerz, Jon Bellion, Kid Harpoon

bugmenot

Reneé Rapp — I Do
Written by Alexander Glantz, Andrew Wansel, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack, Oliver Peterhof, Petros Anastos-Prastacos, Reneé Rapp, Stefan Johnson, Victoria Zaro
Produced by "Pop" Wansel, The Monsters & Strangerz, German, Alexander 23
spotify

The rest of the album is produced by Alexander 23

nanofives

The Monsters & Strangerz Productions

Made this playlist containing songs produced or written by the majority of the members, tried to avoid the songs written by only one of the members.

I feel like they've been cooking bangers since the very first day they started, they have been also very cohesive with their sound.

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Lead Me On - FLETCHER

Written by Michael Pollack, FLETCHER, Aldae, Jason Cornet, Jon Bellion, Jordan Johnson, Pete Nappi, Stefan Johnson
Produced by The Monsters & Strangerz, Jon Bellion, Pete Nappi

nanofives

Love On - Selena Gomez

Written by Isaiah Tejada, Jordan Johnson, Julia Michaels, Michael Pollack, Selena Gomez, Stefan Johnson
Produced by The Monsters & Strangerz, Isaiah Tejada

Sounds A LOT like Julia, probably a leftover from her previous album.
It's quite catchy

melodicmoonlight

Love this, haven't enjoyed a new Selena song in years. Something cringe about some of the lyrics and Selena's delivery but it kinda works oddly.

j.fco.morales