• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz PoP and Max Martin radio interview in Swedish

Started by Tommy, January 28, 2012, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy

:) Hey guys, Someone apparently uploaded the full radio interview of Denniz and Max on Youtube. It's all in Swedish with no translation though. Just thought I would share this in case anyone has not seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ashtree81?feature=watch 

Raul_esp

georg_e

^   ^   ^

Me too....they're such good sound quality too......I bet somebody will bless us with translation captions before too long :)

Rebecca

oh wow, I would love to hear this in English too! Yes, does anyone have time to translate any of this?

Linda

I'd nearly pay someone to translate it into english....

Rebecca

I would too. Does anyone know of any software or app that would translate Swedish voice to English? I can only find Swedish text translations.

DJ Brogue

Hi guys, I mailed Ashtree81 on youtube to see if we could get a translation, he replied he has been meaning to do it, but doesn't have the time yet  :'(  Oh well.

Working on getting it translated in coming weeks by some guys I know in Stockholm, fingers crossed.
Carpe Diem

Linda

Rebecca

nznexus

actually i had the chanse to hear the first part (10 min ) of the interview lol.. but never heard the full. it was cool tho!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.