• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha - Crazy Kids feat Will i am (DR.LUKE)

Started by nznexus, July 09, 2013, 11:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeFB7I0YH4

this is almost as good as taylor swift 22, or iKyWT.

hey guys i think this songis amazing!!!
it was produced by DOCTOR LUKE...

however i heard this song over 10 times now and it sound better and better each time i hear it i think this song is a REALLY GREAT SONG.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

??? I think we all already know this song !?

And don't you forget Benny Blanco & Cirkut
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

So many fans were pushing for this to be a single, and at the time I thought they were the crazy kids! But like you said, it's a grower, and it didn't take long for me to catch on. Then will.i.am ruined it. Anyway, pity it's not charting well, I feel sorry for her with the way this era has gone.

nznexus

Voodoo

What do you guys mean? Is warrior not doing well? I have really not looked at how well its done nor if the songs have been doing well on the charts.

Axel

I'd say the singles did quite well. "Die Young" was a soaring success until the Newton shooting when the song was pulled from radios. Up to that point it peaked at No.2 in the US Billboard charts and in the UK.  For some reason, she wasn't that successful in Europe though (Die Young only ranked 20th in Germany). So she got double platinum in the States, triple Platinum in Australia, Platinum in Canada and Italy and gold status in Denmark and Mexico.

Looks like Crazy Kids is also climbing up the charts now with will.i.am's...ahem... version.

However, the album itself is not doing well at all. Check bottom of the wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrior_%28Kesha_album%29

Sidenote: I love the song "Love into the light" from that album.

nznexus

its funny or is it me. but will I AM is lately everywhere.. in his britney remix songs.. with kesha.. with justin bieber

he is like everywhere

Axel

B Steady

First off, I agree with y'all. The song as well as the album are outstanding and deserved much more success! At least Die Young sold more than 3'000'000 times!

I don't know if Crazy Kids without will.i.am would've been more successful ...

My favorite songs off Warrior are C'mon and Last Goodbye. A pity that C'mon flopped so hard :(

@Axel: yeah, Love Into The Light is a very interesting song! I love the samples of In The Air Tonight. Apart from that it's a huge, atmospheric Greg Kurstin production :)

@nznexus: the Britney and Justin features are songs from his album, so that's just usual whereas his appearance on the Kesha song is more than questionable ... also he's going to be the executive producer of Nicole Scherzinger's and Britney's albums. He's indeed everywhere but he's not annoying me. I respect him as a business man and even as an innovator!
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

I think the album is amazing. Top to bottom every track is fantastic.

Wonderland is vastly underrated. Also, Emily Wright is a fantastic vocal producer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Joshua

It's more that it hasn't matched her previous success, which was hard to top anyway. "C'Mon" is her first non top ten single in the US, it barely made top thirty. It didn't fare too well anywhere else either which is really sad for such a strong track. "Crazy Kids" will hopefully do some major chart climbing but it's not looking good considering it's been out two months already. I think the addition of three different guest rappers was label desperation to get her back on top, so to me it seems obvious they're more worried than anyone. Sales of the album have been very low too, it only peaked at six in the US when it debuted, and Wiki says Taylor Swift doubled Warrior's album sales that week even though it was five weeks old by that stage. It's all Taylor's fault!

I agree about "Love Into The Light", it's stunning. Part of me wishes someone had the guts to release it rather than all the party anthem tracks. Not to say it wouldn't fail miserably as well, but it wouldn't matter at this point.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 11, 2013, 02:49:00 PM
It's more that it hasn't matched her previous success, which was hard to top anyway. "C'Mon" is her first non top ten single in the US, it barely made top thirty. It didn't fare too well anywhere else either which is really sad for such a strong track. "Crazy Kids" will hopefully do some major chart climbing but it's not looking good considering it's been out two months already. I think the addition of three different guest rappers was label desperation to get her back on top, so to me it seems obvious they're more worried than anyone. Sales of the album have been very low too, it only peaked at six in the US when it debuted, and Wiki says Taylor Swift doubled Warrior's album sales that week even though it was five weeks old by that stage. It's all Taylor's fault!

I agree about "Love Into The Light", it's stunning. Part of me wishes someone had the guts to release it rather than all the party anthem tracks. Not to say it wouldn't fail miserably as well, but it wouldn't matter at this point.

Just the other day I told a friend the same thing with the rappers ... the label seems to be very desperate with her!

But hey, if she's smart enough she'll have a good time for the rest of her life:
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/keha-net-worth/

@gm33: yes, Emily is a super vocal producer. no, Wonderland is one of her worst tracks ever :P
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

just bought the instrumental on iTunes. damn, that shit too perfect!!!
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

as soon as I heard this song the day I bought Warrior, it was an instant favorite. the way it progresses, the fullness of the acoustic guitars strumming, and of course, that dope bridge. the vocals, lyrics, the blissful Ke$ha pop-tip-you-drop vibe. her high note totally makes the middle-8 explode then trickle down back into the acoustic "hello, wherever you are..." etc. her vocals in general are great on this track. this and Warrior have such a great pop melody