• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

One Direction - New album "Midnight Memories"

Started by turnaround, September 06, 2013, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Hmmmmmm, I'm missing some highlights/explosions besides the chorus but I like the tension that's all over the song

The similarities to Bonfire Heart are hilarious
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Full it sounds better but not amazing for me.

Eddie Krommer

It's just a thing from the moment. Everyone's doing it: Avicci, Pitbull, now them. Taking the country, folk stuff and mixing it with pop.

Jules

It may sound more "grown up", but at the same time it just sounds regular. It's a nice pop tune, nothing more, nothing less, but absolutely nothing special. It's missing all the catchy-ness (which for example "Best Song Ever" had, even without being a CHEIRON song!).

Rebecca

I think it's a really nice song, but not good enough for a single.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Apparently the album has been leaked.

And iTunes (Japan) have released "Diana" as a buzz-single. Really like it.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

The album leaked, it's confirmed because I'm already listening to it.

And there's one Carl Falk+Rami song: Happily.

And I'm shocked, there's a Jacknife Lee + Gary Lightbody collabo with Harry Styles... and Ryan Tedder, and lots of Jamie Scott -don't know who he is- and Julian Bunetta.

Khan9898

Happily is just Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha, and Harry Styles as Carl just tweeted. I'm surprised they went from so many tracks on the first two albums with Rami, Carl, Savan and then Kristian and Shellback to just one track.

Jules

"Happily" was co-produced by Kristian Lundin! <3  :D

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 18, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
Happily is just Carl Falk, Savan Kotecha, and Harry Styles as Carl just tweeted. I'm surprised they went from so many tracks on the first two albums with Rami, Carl, Savan and then Kristian and Shellback to just one track.
Do you know why they have just the one track??

Jamie Scott wrote some cool tracks for 1D.

"More than this" and "Stole my heart" are fab pop songs.

Is "Happily" any good?
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I heard the album and It was a bit disappointing , I only Liked ''Right now''(Ryan tedder) , ''Happily'' and ''Little white lies''(Ed Drewett , Wayne Hector) in the first listen , ''Story of my life'' has grown in me so much too.

''Happily''(Carl , Savan , Lundin song) is good but not amazing , maybe a Grower.

It sounds like a compact album but not like something that you want hear again.

turnaround

Diana is so good. I like the verses a lot. They sound so different. So simple.

And the chorus is explosive. Pure bubble-gum pop. More of these please.
And I liked it..