• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hollywood Walk of Fame - Backstreet Boys - Guest speaker Max Martin

Started by turnaround, April 22, 2013, 06:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Let's do another thread for this.

QuoteAre you ready to tune in to our Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony? It starts at 11:30am PST at http://www.walkoffame.com/ .

http://www.walkoffame.com/

QuoteBACKSTREET BOYS CELEBRATE 20 YEAR CAREER WITH
STAR ON THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME

WHO:        BACKSTREET BOYS
                 Emcee: Hollywood Chamber of Commerce,
                 President/CEO Leron Gubler

Guest speakers: Music producer Max Martin
                 and special fan guest

WHAT:   2,495th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
                 in the Category of Recording

WHERE:  7072 Hollywood Boulevard
                 near the Live Nation Building

WHEN:  Monday, April 22, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.

Star ceremony will be live streamed on www.walkoffame.com

Will anyone watch live?
And I liked it..

Joshua

It will be 4:30am here, but I'm going to try watching a bit!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Oh they've posted an awwwwwwwwesome picture on facebook / twitter / Instagram :)
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Aaaaah, seeing Max was unreal... it's honestly strange to see him speak in public. He was really witty too! :D Totally worth staying up for!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: Joshua on April 22, 2013, 08:59:30 PM
Aaaaah, seeing Max was unreal... it's honestly strange to see him speak in public. He was really witty too! :D Totally worth staying up for!

Amazing pic , these six Guys created GOLD IN THE 90'S.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

oooh, I love the photos! I hope the speech is uploaded so I can watch it tonight!

B Steady

There you go:

http://walkoffame.com

You can see Max from the 5th second on :) I love how he's applauding repeatedly, he is a real fan of the boys!!! Also he seems to be very proud as the host is listing some of their hits and they are all written/produced by Max :) he is so right with the fact that they still look the same! I love how Howie is saying: "you too!", Howie is the most likeable of them anyway. Max' speech was just perfect and I'm so so so happy he mentioned Denniz. wow, and this girl got the best place she could've asked for: in the arms of Max!!! To be honest, I cried (!) ... it's so beautiful <3
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

oh, Max's speech was so wonderful! he is so funny, so much personality!

turnaround

Absolutely. He could start as a host anytime.

There should be a documtentary: "The life of Max Martin" following him behind the scenes of the music industry etc. ;)

Won't happen of course.

The speech was really nice, and when he mentions Denniz the people applauded.

Well done BSB and Max.

So much apperances in the public of Max in the last days.

I can think of just a few interviews/videos in general and now this.

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on April 23, 2013, 02:13:05 AM
There you go:

http://walkoffame.com

You can see Max from the 5th second on :) I love how he's applauding repeatedly, he is a real fan of the boys!!! Also he seems to be very proud as the host is listing some of their hits and they are all written/produced by Max :) he is so right with the fact that they still look the same! I love how Howie is saying: "you too!", Howie is the most likeable of them anyway. Max' speech was just perfect and I'm so so so happy he mentioned Denniz. wow, and this girl got the best place she could've asked for: in the arms of Max!!! To be honest, I cried (!) ... it's so beautiful <3

OMG! , I loved it , it was so amazing and funny , the moment i was expecting since the 90's , Max is the king!

Feelgoodlies

He's such a great sense of a humour! We need more of him actually