• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Documentary of Nineties music including Cheiron

Started by Rebecca, July 21, 2013, 12:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Thanks Rhythmic5 for the translation!
It's amazing that they worked throughout the night

oh btw, I didn't find this video, a guy from Sweden emailed me the link.

Raul_esp

Quote from: rhythmic5 on July 21, 2013, 09:23:55 PM
"They had heard my song and asked if I could come to Stockholm. I did not know who Martin was. I thought he must be some good songwriter. I knew nothing when we came to the studio for the first time. I was picked up and was driven to the Cheiron studio. Outside, if I remember correctly, it was a bunch of teenage girls. They drew with chalk on the ground and some had teddy bears with them. When we went through there, I felt that they gave aggressive looks. It almost felt a bit threatening, so I hurried out. They probably thought I was somebody's girlfriend. So I got in a hurry. I got there at six or seven in the evening. We held on to seven or eight the next morning. I thought, this is crazy. Is this how they work? I was completely exhausted. Martin said, Do you understand what that means? It was amazing that an international band used my song. Only much later did I realize how big it was. Why I enjoyed no more of my time on Cheiron? It was fantastic. I can be angry at myself over it."

Amazing , ''Shape of my heart'' is one of the best Max songs ever.

nznexus

from this documentary we learnt that.

max martin is truely gifted when it comes to writing music
max martin did play in a band called its alive
denniz pop worked for ace of base and swemix
the 90s were a great decade for cheiron
backstreet boys sold more then 5 million in the first week
backstreet boys were one of the biggest boy bands of that time
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Linda

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 21, 2013, 11:39:41 PM
Amazing , ''Shape of my heart'' is one of the best Max songs ever.

Agreed.

I read years ago in a interview that said 'shape of my heart' was the backstreet boys least fave song or it was their least fave song to sing. =)

Joshua

I always assumed that they were working with Lisa on the song and during the process decided to give it to BSB. I never considered they just heard her version and wanted to use it. I think the song has always been considered a poorer "I Want It That Way", but in my books it packs more emotion and is just as good if not better. Linda, I'd say it's the latter, it wouldn't be one of their easiest songs to perform. I know they said they weren't big fans of "If You Want It To Be Good Girl" and couldn't understand why fans went crazy for it.