• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Best Max Martin Billboard #1 hit - The voting! ROUND 1

Started by turnaround, January 31, 2014, 01:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

To celebrate the 17th #1 in the Billboard charts I think we should do a big poll.

ROUND 1 - Vote your 5 fave songs. The 5 songs with the most votes will enter the FINAL.

Round 1 Voting closes: February 05, 2014, 02:14:27 PM

"...Baby One More Time"
"It's Gonna Be Me"
"I Kissed a Girl"
"So What"
"My Life Would Suck Without You"
"3"
"Raise Your Glass"
"California Gurls"
"Teenage Dream"
"Hold It Against Me"
"E.T."
"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)"
"Part Of Me"
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
"One More Night"
"Roar"
"Dark Horse"
And I liked it..

B Steady

... since 17 is such a special number? :D

Just kidding but I'd like to vote all 17 songs!

Will I be able to change my votes?
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Well, 17 is a song by Avril Lavigne and a song by Simon Webbe. Isn't that reason enough?

No - once voted it is not possible to change.

And also the results will not be made public before the final voting round begins.

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 31, 2014, 02:11:00 PM
BSB never got an #1?

nope, Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) was their best one. it peaked at #2
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

I was surprised SINCE U BEEN GONE was never at #1 hit but "MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU" was.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on January 31, 2014, 02:16:13 PM
nope, Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) was their best one. it peaked at #2

Wouldn't be better to have Max Martin top 10 singles?
There are too many amazing songs written/produced by Max that weren't #1... and it's not about the numbers, isn't it?

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 31, 2014, 03:29:03 PM
I was surprised SINCE U BEEN GONE was never at #1 hit but "MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU" was.

SUBG is so overrated. Especially in this forum ;D

MLWSWY is by far their best song in my opinion
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 31, 2014, 04:07:16 PM
Wouldn't be better to have Max Martin top 10 singles?
There are too many amazing songs written/produced by Max that weren't #1... and it's not about the numbers, isn't it?

Good idea, I plan to do this after the #1 vote!
And I liked it..

Queen Nina The First

My personal all time favourite (if we're talking No. 1s) has to be "....Baby One More Time" - you know the songs that you wish that you had written and produced?- well that's what "....Baby" is for me!

Rebecca

davegeenz

That was tough.  But I agree with B Steady, My Life Would Suck would have to be one of Max's best songs. Especially with the not-so-subtle lyrics after KC dissed Max and Luke publicly during her "I'm a serious artist and I'm done with pop" phase.   ;)

B Steady

Quote from: davegeenz on February 02, 2014, 01:35:04 PM
That was tough.  But I agree with B Steady, My Life Would Suck would have to be one of Max's best songs. Especially with the not-so-subtle lyrics after KC dissed Max and Luke publicly during her "I'm a serious artist and I'm done with pop" phase.   ;)

I just meant it's his best one with Kelly

But of course it's a great song anyway however there are at least 20 songs that I like better than this one. (No surprise since Max has around 100 fantastic songs)
Vila i frid Dag