• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pop/Rock acts that need a Max (or at least any Cheiron) song to be perfect

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 03:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

*Sabine*

Wow, nice discover!! Interesting. It's nice to see that many background singers eventually relase their own album!

Raul_esp

guys!! the first song of anorah is written for andreas carlsson and kristian lundin!! , this is great , they together again!!

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 08:51:33 PM
Kristian really rocks!  ;D

But Kristian was not the only one cheiron guy to do pop songs?
Feelgoodlieeeees? ? ? What happened to kris and his pop music?

Now he does a pop rock martin's style? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 09:04:01 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on December 09, 2008, 08:51:33 PM
Kristian really rocks!  ;D

But Kristian was not the only one cheiron guy to do pop songs?
Feelgoodlieeeees? ? ? What happened to kris and his pop music?

Now he does a pop rock martin's style? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

For me it's a good point that Kris keeps doing pop, cause I prefer pop to rock and forever will! :P

Rebecca

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on December 09, 2008, 04:00:03 PM
Hey, i just found out that Anorah's real name is Anna Nordell. Ring a bell? Sure, i remember she has sung back up vocals on some Maratone tracks specially those written for Celine Dion: Faith, In His Touch and Love Is All We Need.

that's right, thanks for reminding me of that, I'd forgotten. I love Anna Nordell, she also sings on some E-Type songs.

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 09, 2008, 06:40:35 PM
guys!! the first song of anorah is written for andreas carlsson and kristian lundin!! , this is great , they together again!!

wow, that is amazing! Andreas and Kristian back together!

Feelgoodlies

OMG I really liked Anorah's Kristian song "Story Of My Life" and her cover of Closer sounds nice as well, and I liked the song "Laying Down My Cards(which has the dr.luke/Max strings at the beginning, and Guess I've Been Better"

When is her album out?!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 11, 2008, 02:12:09 PM
OMG I really liked Anorah's Kristian song "Story Of My Life" and her cover of Closer sounds nice as well, and I liked the song "Laying Down My Cards(which has the dr.luke/Max strings at the beginning, and Guess I've Been Better"

When is her album out?!

have you heard the full track ( story of my life )all the samples are great , I hope the album be released early .

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 11, 2008, 02:51:19 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 11, 2008, 02:24:16 PM
This song is amazing http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=4axtPZNhVMM

I agree , the song is great , I think max has written some song .

It wouldn't be astonishing as Max seems to want to work with pop rock new Swedish artists! Anorah fits well!