• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your Top 5 of Max Martin's songs

Started by turnaround, January 09, 2007, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Guys,for you.....Overprotected is better or not than the overestimated If U Seek Amy?

Raul_esp

yes , overprotected is better , but if uu seek amy is amazing .

Alex Martin

No no,Amazing is only OVERPROTECTED. :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 27, 2008, 05:10:30 PM
No no,Amazing is only OVERPROTECTED. :D

overprotected super amazing and IUSA amazing ok?   ;D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Well this is a tough choice, I prefer IUSA verses and production but the bridge and the 2 last choruses of Overprotected are AMAZING! I´m afraid I can´t choose!!!

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Haha not quite, came back from my trip but I'm moving to Italy tomorrow. It's gonna take a couple of days for me to have internet there, but I hope to be back here ASAP!
Happy new years guys by the way!  :-*

Unexpected

You guys please Stop calling If you seek amy amazing , IT's NOT , and don't compare it to Overprotected (now that's amazing) , IUSA is very good song , but amazing???!!! ???  is I kissed a girl/hot 'n' cold /so what   amazing ??

Rebecca

I do think that If U Seek Amy is amazing, just not as amazing as Overprotected.

I don't think So What/Hot N Cold/Kissed A Girl are amazing, just extremely good.

*Sabine*

All these songs are amazing, but with different grades in amazingness!
I couldn't pick a favourite, depends on the days and my humor  ;)

Alex Martin

I think so what is better than overprotected and IUSA.

Raul_esp

for me if u seek amy  is amazing , it is a perfect pop song .