• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Bigger is incredible! I've been listening non-stop for hours.

Will this be a single?

ha, fans are crazy, Bigger does not sound like a Ryan Tedder song

Linda

Quote from: sforzando on April 28, 2009, 12:45:24 PM
I think it may be better if there isn't lalala, that's quite weird.

no way i love that part. it totally makes the song imo

Rosita

Hi, I'm new on here. Bigger is so fantastic, I cannot stop to singing it... Lyric is so real... I love it

*Sabine*

I really love Bigger too, even if I was expecting it more uptempo...

Alex Martin

Bigger is the new siberia and the new I got you.

Rebecca

welcome Rosita

I agree, Bigger is fantastic, I can't stop listening to it either.

Rosita

Hi... Thanks Rebecca ;)
I found this on Internet http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=576627359 it says that BMG in China will release the new album at the ending of July and the new single in June... :D

Rebecca

single in June! album in July! what great news!

*Sabine*

Welcome Rosita!!  ;D

So soon?? Wow that would be amazing!

Raul_esp

the article says too that max martin collaborated at least in two songs!!

Khan9898

the other song is supposed to have a shape of my heart feel to it

*Sabine*

Khan, thanks for the translation!
A Shape of My Heart feeling? Wow, this is my favourite BSB song so I would totally love it, though I highly doubt the new song will be half as good as SOMH.

Rebecca

a Shape of my Heart feeling? wow, that would be my dream.

Raul_esp

omg !! another shape of my heart ?? shape of my heart is one of the most great cheiron songs.

Alex Martin

Interesting news:

Aj wrote the song "London" for his solo album, but Brian Littrell and Nick carter want to record that with the backstreet boys. "It is a pretty song, but I don't know if he will give it to us or not. AJ can be pretty jealous sometimes. Perhaps if we give him 10 or 15 bucks for the song?" jokes Brian.