• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Joanna Pacitti - Hips N Lips

Started by Markus1981, March 04, 2009, 12:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Finally got to hear this song today - although it was a LQ rip from a Millenium Dance Studio video. I have to say it doesn't sound like a classic Max track, the chorus is particularly lacking in the big Max melody! I do like it and was surprised to hear it wasn't a pop/rock song as that was what I was expecting after hearing Joanna's first album.

It's definitely a grower song but not too much of a dissappointment that it didn't get a release.

I would post it so people could hear but I don't think I'm allowed - even though it is particularly LQ. Any advice please Rebecca??

Raul_esp

Can you send it to me for mp please?  :)

*Sabine*

No indeed, you can't post it but you cqn still send the link via PM, as Raul says.
Can you send it to me too?
Thanks.

nshinnosuke

Unexpected

I already post it a while ago on the joanna pacitti topic  ;),

Feelgoodlies

Yes, I was about to write that Unexpected!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on March 04, 2009, 02:43:49 PM
I already post it a while ago on the joanna pacitti topic  ;),

Yes, I figured that too but I thought it was a different mp3... So it's the same one again? Ok.

Rebecca

cool, so this is the same one?

it was good, but I've forgotten it already.

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Lol Reb, we are 2! Not good, it's been the second time I've forgotten this song!

Raul_esp

yes this is the same song was posted by unexpected , anway thanks markus.

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 05, 2009, 01:08:26 PM
Lol Reb, we are 2! Not good, it's been the second time I've forgotten this song!

haha! I can't remember it at all! I find it hard to get into songs when I just hear a bad quality version. I'm sure if I heard a proper studio version, I'd love it. I'm losing hope it will ever be released.

turnaround

Just wondering, did this song ever got released?

And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on September 27, 2010, 07:17:20 PM
Just wondering, did this song ever got released?

Nope! didn't even leak in HQ as far as i know, only that crappy quality.

Unexpected

Finally we have a HQ version of the song, it's has been written and produced by (Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub, and Arnthor Birgisson) Dream team huh?!

Anyways Christina Aguilera is rumored to has recorded the song with updated beats and slight change in the lyrics... guess we'll see soon.

Joanna Pacitti - Hips 'n' Lips