• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Tiiger

Apparently the album will be released first in Spain next year...
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Raul_esp

Quote from: Tiiger on December 29, 2008, 12:25:40 AM

woww in spain , well well ;D

Unexpected

Quote from: Tiiger on December 29, 2008, 12:25:40 AM

WTH???!! this album should've been released in sweden first when the song was #1 there , and now in SPAIN?? Why has she released pick me up there ?

Feelgoodlies

What a strange way of thinking her management has! The song did pretty good in her home country and the album hasn't even been released yet ::), others would've killed for such an opportunity!

I hope they re-consider!

Tiiger

Emilia's next single is called "On Fire" and the video is once again shot in Australia.

;D

It's a really good song, similar to "Pick Me Up".
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Good news, Do you know where can we hear it?!

Raul_esp

Great song!!!!! , I dont find the song anywhere  :(

Pick me up is getting popularity in spain  :)

Out

I love this song!!! It's not less beautiful than "Pick Me Up", looks like Tiiger already has the song so check your PM Feelgoodlies and Raul_esp.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Out on February 02, 2009, 07:38:52 PM
I love this song!!! It's not less beautiful than "Pick Me Up", looks like Tiiger already has the song so check your PM Feelgoodlies and Raul_esp.

thanks Out!! , I love this song!!

*Sabine*

Looking for the song too, please.

Can't wait to hear!

Rebecca

okay, great, another single for Emilia. I hope it does well

Is this also co-written by Arnthor?

Alex Martin

probably rebecca,the sound is the same......another ex. of copy&paste. It's a new virus ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 03, 2009, 11:34:53 AM
probably rebecca,the sound is the same......another ex. of copy&paste. It's a new virus ;D

hahaha  :D

Unexpected

This sounds almost exactly as pick me up??!!! though I liked it, but what's going on lately?