• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emilia de Poret... On Fire!

Started by Tiiger, November 27, 2007, 10:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Can anyone PM me the song please??

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Thanks a lot Out...

I really liked the song, it sounded a bit like Pick Me Up, that's why I liked it, but still isn't up to Pick Me Up!

I really can't wait to hear her album!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 03, 2009, 05:22:02 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on February 03, 2009, 04:02:53 PM
Can anyone PM me the song please??

NO!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

You don't need to say it Alex, you never sent me a single song!   ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 04, 2009, 12:38:07 AM
Thanks a lot Out...

I really liked the song, it sounded a bit like Pick Me Up, that's why I liked it, but still isn't up to Pick Me Up!

I really can't wait to hear her album!

It has a bit of Pick Me Up but it's much less strong. I can't say I'm a fan of the song...

Feelgoodlies

I do think Pick Me Up is a better song, but this song isn't bad, the chorus is very good, and btw I guess this is better than that song which was going to be a single as we heard....

Tiiger

'Weightless' was never planned as single, it's just a track she performed live.  :)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Eva

Love this song, it's going to be another hit for her.

Feelgoodlies

As always, whenever I get a new song I write its lyrics to memorise it as fast as I can, when I did the same thing with "On Fire", I just found out a HUGE grammatical mistake, the writer should've been more aware of it, at the beginning when she says "Hey baby, how's your day?, Might has been a little too messy", I studied English for years now, and I have never seen the verb "has" used with the modal verbs(modal verbs are "can, could, shall, should, will, would, may, might...", we usually use have with them, I don't like ignoring grammar in lyrics...

andrea

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 12, 2009, 05:41:35 PMMight has been a little too messy",

She say "MINE has been a little too messy" in my opinion! ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: andrea on February 12, 2009, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 12, 2009, 05:41:35 PMMight has been a little too messy",

She say "MINE has been a little too messy" in my opinion! ;)

That's what I think she's saying also.

*Sabine*

Yes it's definitely "mine" although there can sometimes be intentional mistakes in pop songs.
I like your way of memorizing songs Feelgoodlies, almost professional!  :)