• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami no longer works at Maratone

Started by Khan9898, January 22, 2009, 05:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

oh no, it really is true! i've been in denial. this is so upsetting!

Alex Martin

Maratone/Exodus!!!! the songwriter leave the factory.

*Sabine*

Anyways that's it now! I don't care if Alexandra and Shellback leave TBH.
Have you ever thought that Max could retire soon?
I mean he could retire now and live from his rents!

Alex Martin

I don't think. He loves the spotlight and loves to be number one nelle world charts.

Rebecca

I don't think Max will retire soon, agree with Alex, he likes to be No.1. I think Max would be quite competitive.

Unexpected

I don't care if max retires actually, he's doing nothin' new for a while now.\, but still his songs are always good even sometimes they're not great.

Feelgoodlies

Retire?, I don't think so, but bringing new mates, I guess yes.

*Sabine*

I didn't say I thought he'd retire... I'd say "Imagine if.." but yeah it's very unlikely! ;)
He will surely bring new mates to Maratone yeah!  :)

Alex Martin

A retire of mister lundin......ah ah ah ;)

Mikkel Wong

OMGWTH!!!!I'm about to cry!! :'( Rami please come back!!!!
Without you Maratone will be "Matone"!!!! ;D
...Why is everyone going to leave maratone nowadays? It's weird...

Anyway,I'll always love your wonderful songs no matter where you go.
Thank U  so much Rami !!;)

BTW Is Alexandra still in Maratone...? I heard that she has already left.

*Sabine*

I guess this division among the Maratone members can be put on the sake of their change of style.
Max obviously wants to stick to pop/rock. Today he's much closer to Dr Luke than to Rami, Savan and Arnthor who do poppier songs.
Where did you hear that Alexandra left Maratone? I don't think so... At least, she's still listed on maratone.se.

Alex Martin

I don't know sabine....bigger for ex.is a classic pop song max/rami did in the past years.

Mikkel Wong

Quote from: *Sabine*
Where did you hear that Alexandra left Maratone? I don't think so... At least, she's still listed on maratone.se.
/quote]

Well... I knew that from Wikipedia under "Maratone Studio". That says now she has own music company called "Maridox songs". :)
Quote from: Alex Martin on May 08, 2009, 01:57:31 PM
bigger for ex.is a classic pop song max/rami did in the past years.

Is "Bigger foe ex." mean the BSB's new song?  ???

*Sabine*

Ah ok. Yes I also heard about Maridox but it looks like she's still part of Maratone (anyways it's not so important whether she's part of it or not since she barely writes/produces anything). By the way, Wikipedia is not so reliable. So it can be right but also wrong...

And yes Alex meant the new BSB song, Bigger.  :)