• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Have It All- AJ Mclean

Started by Lidstrom, October 10, 2009, 12:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 23, 2010, 02:52:18 PM
MAX MARTIN is another level....sorry kris.

yeah , dont compare , max martin is God.

kristian is a great producer for me but max martin is something supernatural.

Alex Martin

ok....the result is...MARTIN - LUNDIN 3-0 :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 23, 2010, 11:25:29 AM
Thank you Nick! Driven by love and Gorgeous don't soud like Kristian Lundin at all! I was exepcting more from that album. Only good songs: What if, London and Have it all.
What about Mr.A?! I think it sounds really great, the chorus is sooo Max!

@Alex; no matter how bad or poor a Kristian song may sound it won't be utterly bad as Dinasour. That's a dark spot in Max's career!

Also guys get it, Kristian was better than Max when he co-produced with him, how can u forget "Show Me The Meaning" "I Want It That Way" or "Can't Make You Love Me"? These songs were done by my Kristian! So stop the comparsion thing, both are excellent, but for me it's Kristian who does better songs!

Izalightblue

For me, Martin and Kristian are excellent in different ways.  :)

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 23, 2010, 10:32:01 PM
Thank you Nick! Driven by love and Gorgeous don't soud like Kristian Lundin at all! I was exepcting more from that album. Only good songs: What if, London and Have it all.

@Alex; no matter how bad or poor a Kristian song may sound it won't be utterly bad as Dinasour. That's a dark spot in Max's career!

Also guys get it, Kristian was better than Max when he co-produced with him, how can u forget "Show Me The Meaning" "I Want It That Way" or "Can't Make You Love Me"? These songs were done by my Kristian! So stop the comparsion thing, both are excellent, but for me it's Kristian who does better songs!

Yes Max did the 80% of these songs....kristian 20%. ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 24, 2010, 09:15:57 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 23, 2010, 10:32:01 PM

Yes Max did the 80% of these songs....kristian 20%. ;D

I'm afarid you meant the opposite. He produced them, and Max wrote them, I know that lyrics matters, but don't forget that music plays a huge part in liking a song. People here don't speak good English, but they love these songs, why? Because of the music. Music is an international language.

Lidstrom

all that she wantsss its another babyyy

Izalightblue

Just listened to A.J's album. The songs I like the most: Drive by love, Have it all, Teenage wildlife, Mr.A, I quit, What if, I hate it when you're gone and What it do.
It's a good album, I liked it.

*Sabine*

Oh god i'm soooo obsessed with What If!! It will sure be in my 2010 top 5. This song could have been written 10 years ago at Cheiron! Seriously it sounds the same :D

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 25, 2010, 08:46:48 AM
Oh god i'm soooo obsessed with What If!! It will sure be in my 2010 top 5. This song could have been written 10 years ago at Cheiron! Seriously it sounds the same :D

The Magic f Kritian Baby!

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Here are the official album scans for the credits(of course only the Kristian ones):
Click to Enlarge

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Great  ;D Nice to see Rami in Mr A and all these different studios  :D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot dear!!
I'm amazed to see Kristian wrote Gorgeous, it doesn't sounds like him at all!

Izalightblue

I love reading the credits! :D
Quote from: *Sabine* on January 25, 2010, 08:40:40 PM
Yes Kristian rules!!
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on February 02, 2010, 12:50:32 PM
Great  ;D Nice to see Rami in Mr A and all these different studios  :D