• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

If you could ask him/them anything you want...

Started by turnaround, April 19, 2007, 03:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princessofegypt

I want to add further to the "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" question.. I did find a site where it does say that Backstreet said "Show Me" was the last song they did with Denniz. Here's part of the interview:

MSNLive_Host : which song do you wish you wrote?

BackstreetBoys : aj: i'd really wish i wrote: show me the meaning of being lonely

BackstreetBoys : it's a great song and the last one we did with denniz pop

Hm... and like I said before I had read that Denniz did hear the song before he died. So I dunno. The song just doesn't sound like Denniz's production or anything to me though. Maybe they were misquoted or they were confused or something.  :?

jarle

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "turnaround"

Does anyone know which sort of cancer he had :(

I don't want to seem morbid but does anyone know what cancer?

Thanks Tommy for that story about Kristian, I didn't know that.

From what I've heard it was stomach cancer. And that he died from the drugs he got to ease the pain...

Linda

turnaround

It says prostata... at wikipedia.

But you never know there..
And I liked it..

princessofegypt

That's sad. He only knew he had cancer since December 1997. It creeped upon him really fast.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Quote from: "princessofegypt"I want to add further to the "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" question.. I did find a site where it does say that Backstreet said "Show Me" was the last song they did with Denniz. Here's part of the interview:

MSNLive_Host : which song do you wish you wrote?

BackstreetBoys : aj: i'd really wish i wrote: show me the meaning of being lonely

BackstreetBoys : it's a great song and the last one we did with denniz pop

Hm... and like I said before I had read that Denniz did hear the song before he died. So I dunno. The song just doesn't sound like Denniz's production or anything to me though. Maybe they were misquoted or they were confused or something.  :?

yeah, perhaps Denniz listened to it and said it was a great song and maybe made some sort of suggestion and BSB have just taken that to be that he worked on it.

btw Princess, sorry I was rude to you early on when you joined the forum, I was just taken aback with the the couple of negative comments and over-reacted and feel a bit stupid about it now. I can see that you're quite the Cheiron music fan!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "turnaround"I definitely see your point.
And of course the songs are pretty similar no doubt.

And I always wondered why "Baby one more time" didn't include any co-songwriter as this was very untypical for Max and he has not written a hit song alone after it I think, so it does all make sense now....

dont want you back   written by Max      
dont wane lose you know written by Max
as long as you love me    written by Max
10 000 promises     written by Max

.....I think he can write a hit song by himself

i must say this. don´t wane lose you......grrrr  it must be the best song ever.....so beautiful, want to cry
If you can dream it, you can be it.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"This pic is so lovely, it just screams "GOOD TIMES"  :(
Yes it does.
And it screams "PUT KRISTIAN TO A HOT BATH BEFORE HE FREEZES TO DEATH!!" :-#

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "nicky26"i must say this. don´t wane lose you......grrrr  it must be the best song ever.....so beautiful, want to cry
I often felt the same about "Don't Wanna Lose You Now"!

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "nicky26"i must say this. don´t wane lose you......grrrr  it must be the best song ever.....so beautiful, want to cry
I often felt the same about "Don't Wanna Lose You Now"!

me too - a beautiful song and I love the lyrics so much.

Massproductions

If I could ask him anythig I'd wait until I had my best demo ever. I'd ask him to tell me what he thought about it, and if he liked it I'd ask him if I had any chance at all to have practical training with maratone. How about that?

Linda

Rebecca

Quote from: "Massproductions"If I could ask him anythig I'd wait until I had my best demo ever. I'd ask him to tell me what he thought about it, and if he liked it I'd ask him if I had any chance at all to have practical training with maratone. How about that?

That is a great question. I'm sure there would be a lot of songwriters who would love to get his opinion too.

I would like to know if there is any other songwriter in the world he would like to work with that he hasn't? as we know Max seems to like to collaborate more than writing solo.

Massproductions

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "Massproductions"If I could ask him anythig I'd wait until I had my best demo ever. I'd ask him to tell me what he thought about it, and if he liked it I'd ask him if I had any chance at all to have practical training with maratone. How about that?

That is a great question. I'm sure there would be a lot of songwriters who would love to get his opinion too.

I would like to know if there is any other songwriter in the world he would like to work with that he hasn't? as we know Max seems to like to collaborate more than writing solo.

I think he would like to collaborate with many peaple. For many songwriters the fun is to be creative togeather with other peaple. Often you learn something new from the other person. But it's a good question. In that case I'd like to know which person/artist, and if there are some songwriter that he admires.