• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney's "I Wanna Go" Deconstructed

Started by DavidPenn, September 23, 2011, 05:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidPenn

Hey Everyone –

We just posted the Britney "I Wanna Go" Deconstructed report on the Hit Songs Deconstructed site.  Definitely check it out when you get a chance – it's another compositional masterpiece from Max (of course) Savan Kotecha and Shellback! 

Dave
DAVID PENN
Founder, Hit Songs Deconstructed

The #1 Source for What's Driving Today's Hit Songs and Influencing Tomorrow's Trends

P:212.671.2308 ext.101
C:917.748.2626
F:646.365.6855
www.HitSongsDeconstructed.com

georg_e

Yeah!!!  This made my Friday when I read this -- looking forward to reading it!!!! :D

Raul_esp

DavidPenn

DAVID PENN
Founder, Hit Songs Deconstructed

The #1 Source for What's Driving Today's Hit Songs and Influencing Tomorrow's Trends

P:212.671.2308 ext.101
C:917.748.2626
F:646.365.6855
www.HitSongsDeconstructed.com

georg_e

I second what Raul said, Dave --  these De-Constructions keep getting better and better, and this one is especially fun to read, cuz it's such a fun song!! :D

Rebecca

Thanks Dave, I read this one yesterday. It's great.  I like how you describe Britney's vocals as seductive. I love the breakdown of the lyrics, how Britney goes from the 'apology' in the verse to the release in the chorus.