• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

This is my favourite song of bsb new album.....
Sorry max but this time your song isn't the best  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e_zk7ZA7Nc

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 22, 2009, 01:47:51 PM

great song but ''bigger'' is best for me .

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 22, 2009, 01:47:51 PM

Agree and disagree  ;D

Straight Through My Heart is the best.... Redone power!!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Bigger is pure Cheiron pop and what fit bsb best, but i like the new style with redone its the best since never gone..Max martin is really busy these days and unfortanuly he dosent give bsb the time they does deserve with him, e he wanted to write a hit single to them i knew it will be a number one song...Bigger is great
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

Alex Martin

klukan

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 24, 2009, 12:12:59 AM
If I Knew Then is written by Claude Kelly.

And produced by Jim Jonsin (Whatever You Like, Kiss Me Thru The Phone etc.)

maxmartin'sfan

these song is good, but the production is so bad and cheap!

Linda

Linda

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on September 24, 2009, 01:00:08 PM

well I wouldn't have a clue about production - but I think I know what you mean.

Jack Walker

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on September 24, 2009, 01:00:08 PM

I think I know what you're saying, but a lot of pop/RnB production now is very simplistic. The beats are usually basic and things sound kinda sparse compared to what you would have heard years ago. So I don't necessarily think it's bad production, more like just a trend. Sounds like a lot of current stuff to me.

For me it doesn't come near Max's track, though I must admit, Bigger took a little while to grow on me. I have started to enjoy 'Bye Bye Love' too for some reason. I just picked up a copy of the album half an hour ago, didn't even realise it was out in Australia yet!

bsbone

my fave from "this is us" finally is Bigger & Masquerade ;) claude kelly did a good work too, but i dont like nothin "undone" from ryan tedder, is a really strange song.. :S

Raul_esp

the preview seems good , the clip is very  ''I want it that way''.