• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

cool, so obviously they're recording with Claude Kelly, will that mean that Dr Luke is involved?

Khan9898

Quote from: Rebecca on May 16, 2009, 01:22:05 PM
cool, so obviously they're recording with Claude Kelly, will that mean that Dr Luke is involved?

when they worked with claude soulshock and karlin produced the songs but one time claude said on his twitter page that dr.luke was in the studios who knows

Feelgoodlies

Album said to be titled "This Is Us", I read this in another website:
QuoteIt's been confirmed by them when they were on ExtraTV yesterday

Raul_esp

I like the title , but with this title the songs must be pure style bsb , and I dude about it.

Khan9898

just letting you guys know that RedOne worked with BSB on 3 songs and Brian said the first single will be

Rebecca

ooh, 3 Redone songs! this album is going to be fantastic.
but wait, the first single will be what??

Raul_esp

Unexpected

Great to see redone is working with them, and kristian lundin in the album, Im sure I'm going to LOVE this album.

Khan9898

most likely first single will be from RedOne, Brian loves one of the songs...and 2 of the RedOne songs are called "Straight Through The Heart" "Soldier Down"

*Sabine*

Khan thanks for the info, it sure is very exciting! But where did you read it?

Khan9898

okay nevermind straight through my heart and soldier down might be one song...umm brian had this charity even this past weekend and he told the fans out of his own that they recently worked with RedOne and is excited about the album especially one song and he started to sing it

Rebecca

ooh, that is a good source - straight from Brian!
that charity event sounded fun

bsbone

Izalightblue

I love '' Bigger '' too! It's such a beautiful song. I totally agree, it has to be  a single.