• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klukan

This short preview is sooooo addicting. A big hit for sure!

MicH

Wow, sounds great! I wonder if max got the inspiration for the playful organ from Toni Basil's Mickey. 80's is so inspiring decade and I'm glad how influential producers are bringing some of it back.

klukan

yeeeeessssss it's FANTASTIC!! ;D

georg_e

Quote from: klukan on January 01, 2011, 01:17:39 PM
yeeeeessssss it's FANTASTIC!! ;D
It really is, and so glad it had such a great live premiere by Avril -- sounded great!!

Izalightblue

Great! I loved it seeing live!

Feelgoodlies

The song is cool, but nothing is great!

JackSnr

Nice song. Amazing perofrmance by Avril -  that onstage pitch correction software has really come a long way. Can't wait for britney though.

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 02, 2011, 12:37:44 PM
SONG OF THE YEAR 2011  ;D ;D ;D

Not!!!!  ;) we have more to come..Britney, delta goodrem, nick carter,Isquare, Kelly clarksson, Darren Heyes, The DANDY album from Andreas Carlsson and alot more
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

......and the others avril's songs  ;)

A great year for sure..... :)

Raul_esp

OMG , THE SONG IS AMAZING! , I love it , the verses , the bridge , the middle 8 ,  all is amazing!

nshinnosuke

my fav part is the "If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me baby baby"
cant wait for the other songs on her album !!!

Raul_esp