• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Realized the other day how good the melody is at part before chorus where "Craaa-aa-zzzy"  melody notes drop down at end of that word...went back and watched her live New Year's Eve version, and she's brilliant at showing with her hands how good this part is...check it out: she raises her arm/hand way up high, holds it there -- and then drops it down (she actually kinda points down) on the lower note  at end of "Craaazzy"...and the audience goes nuts :D    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlFIqdm75pw

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 23, 2011, 06:07:58 PM
                    Realized the other day how good the melody is at part before chorus where "Craaa-aa-zzzy"  melody notes drop down at end of that word...went back and watched her live New Year's Eve version, and she's brilliant at showing with her hands how good this part is...check it out: she raises her arm/hand way up high, holds it there -- and then drops it down (she actually kinda points down) on the lower note  at end of "Craaazzy"...and the audience goes nuts :D    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlFIqdm75pw
Yes it's amazing , as all the song  ;D

Rebecca

So, true, that 'crazy' part is great. I've only got into this song, it's taken a few listens.

Matteo87

I like the song, quite catchy with a fresh sound, but it's too "Lukish" influenced  ;D
I thought it was co-produced by Dr.Luke...
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Rebecca

Thanks, the instrumental is fantastic, as usual.

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Matteo87

"What the hell" is the better Max's song of the album, but "Wish you where here" and "Smile" are quite nice.

Izalightblue

'' Smile '' sounds quite cool!

Alex Martin

I think smile it's GREAT!!!! I also love  Wish u Were Here.....not completely addicted by i love u. BTW the whole album sounds Great!!!

nshinnosuke

my favorite out of them is Push, it reminds me of her first record so much.
Wish You Were Here sounds like Pink's Fuckin Perfect..
What the Hell is the only TBDT-sounding song on the album because it is the song chosen by her label to sell some records before the album is released thats why it sounds out of place. Her fans want less songs like those and more like her older work