• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne and Max

Started by NobodysFool, April 01, 2009, 11:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

album has leaked.
One word : fantastic
I bet those fans who were angered when they heard that Avril worked with Max for more than 2 songs will take their words back after hearing everything because I Love You and Wish You Were Here are very similar to her earlier work with The Matrix. Looks like Max listened to her first album before writing these songs :D

Raul_esp

The album is amazing , what a great melodies! , the Max songs are so great , ''Smile'' is amazing.
Max is a genius , he has done that Avril sounds more Avril than never.

JackSnr

Can someone please link the Max songs. I cant find them  :(

JackSnr

never mind. got them.

wish u were here is great

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Rebecca

yes, it's really nice. I'm really looking forward to the album now

bsbone

i love the songs from max on the new album but smile its amazing! cant stop listening!

nshinnosuke

did Max also produced the acoustic versions of WTH and Wish You Were Here?
they sound incredible too !! much better than Dr Luke's acoustics on her last album

Matteo87

I can't get out of my head "Wish You Were Here"!
The more I listen to it, the more I like it!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

maxmartin'sfan

"wish u were here" is just Amazing!!! One of the best Max Martin's song! The voice production on the chorus is awesome!

georg_e

Rebecca

Thanks George, Avril is so nice and Max sounds so nice too.