• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where Is Everybody?

Started by BCH2003, March 04, 2022, 07:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCH2003

I go on this forum almost every day, and while they're been some posts left and right. it hasn't been frequent when getawaydriver was there. Since he left, There seems to be very little forum traffic lately. Back when I used to surf this forum before I made a account, I was really invested in looking at the recent posts section to see other people opinions on different things and being introduced to new songs, which led me to listen to the artists discography. I'm aware that everybody has jobs and are very busy, but this forum isn't the same.

bugmenot

MM doesn't release music, Shellback doesn't release music, Dr Luke releases sparingly.
What to post?

nanofives

I have been posting myself songs from the team, most of them goes unnoticed, I can post more if people like it, but it would go beyond the scope of the spirit of the forum maybe.
Some of the producers I like are Watt, Monsters & Strangerz, Andrew Goldstein, Steve Mac, Andrew Wells, Ian Kirkpatrick, Ricky Reed, Greg Kurstin, Jason Evigan, Mark Taylor and many more.
I would go even beyond that and make a thread based on producers rather than the individual songs or artist.

melodicmoonlight

^ I would appreciate posts about those producers. All those people you mentioned are super talented. But yes, the "big" pop producers like Max or Luke are not releasing a lot lately. Well, Luke just released a bunch of hip-hop tracks that are mostly subpar, with the exception of Freaky Deaky.

Anyway, I agree this place was poppin' when getawaydriver was here. He always seemed to find the newest, greatest pop tunes. If he's reading this, I hope you can make an account again and join us :)

Snipes3000

Quote from: nanofives on March 05, 2022, 03:23:37 AM
I have been posting myself songs from the team, most of them goes unnoticed, I can post more if people like it, but it would go beyond the scope of the spirit of the forum maybe.
Some of the producers I like are Watt, Monsters & Strangerz, Andrew Goldstein, Steve Mac, Andrew Wells, Ian Kirkpatrick, Ricky Reed, Greg Kurstin, Jason Evigan, Mark Taylor and many more.
I would go even beyond that and make a thread based on producers rather than the individual songs or artist.

You could make a separate topic for each producer, naming the topic simply by just the producer and post their new stuff. Would make everything more structural. Now we have a lot of new releases posted in old threads that carry the name of a song, resulting in the forum losing clear structure on new songs.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Well, I think the posts are about the artists who collaborate with some producers, isn't it?

And there's popheads at reddit if you're looking for extra stuff.

nanofives

Quote from: Snipes3000 on March 05, 2022, 01:53:37 PM
You could make a separate topic for each producer, naming the topic simply by just the producer and post their new stuff. Would make everything more structural. Now we have a lot of new releases posted in old threads that carry the name of a song, resulting in the forum losing clear structure on new songs.

I really like this idea, I'll be doing that from now on.

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 05, 2022, 06:20:47 PM
Well, I think the posts are about the artists who collaborate with some producers, isn't it?

And there's popheads at reddit if you're looking for extra stuff.

I usually don't care about the artists, I know a lot of people would disagree with this, but I'm all about producers and their cohesion between their songs no matter the artist, of course there's artist I care about, but these are usually the ones that are in charge of the production of their songs (for example, Laleh).

Helluvafella

What caused getawaydriver to vanish?

Snipes3000

Quote from: nanofives on March 06, 2022, 02:33:41 AM
I usually don't care about the artists, I know a lot of people would disagree with this, but I'm all about producers and their cohesion between their songs no matter the artist, of course there's artist I care about, but these are usually the ones that are in charge of the production of their songs (for example, Laleh).

Me too
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

Quote from: Helluvafella on March 06, 2022, 09:35:40 AM
What caused getawaydriver to vanish?

This: https://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=3980.msg51621#msg51621

In short, melodicmoonlight made some accusations towards getawaydriver and others which getawaydriver refused to accept and then getawaydriver decided to leave if melodicmoonlight wasn't gonna nuance the comment. Melodicmoonlight refused. Melodicmoonlight didn't allow us to speculate on how well a book (Kim petras) would sell by judging the book by its cover.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Snipes3000 on March 06, 2022, 10:49:05 AM
This: https://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=3980.msg51621#msg51621

In short, melodicmoonlight made some accusations towards getawaydriver and others which getawaydriver refused to accept and then getawaydriver decided to leave if melodicmoonlight wasn't gonna nuance the comment. Melodicmoonlight refused. Melodicmoonlight didn't allow us to speculate on how well a book (Kim petras) would sell by judging the book by its cover.

What accusations did I make towards getawaydriver?