• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E-TYPE - "TRUE BELIEVER" // out May 16

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, April 28, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

WOW!!! Now that was fast!!!!!!  :shock:
...and I'm all hyper over here!  8)

E-TYPE - "True Believer"
Radio & download release: May 14th
Single release: May 16th!

Written by E-type & Savan Kotecha
Produced by Max Martin & John Amatiello @Maratone

Quote from: "[url=http://www.etype.dk/www.etype.dk[/url]"]We are "True Believer"'s of E-type!

Finally we can now officially report that E-type's next single is called "True Believer" and is a collaboration with Max Martin. The song is written by E-type and Savan and it is produced by E-type, Max Martin and Johan Amatiello.

This great news was handed to us today by our great friends at www.etype.nl (the Dutch official website)!

For this single E-type will be joined by another female vocalist which means that we will not see Nana Hedin do the female vocals this time. The new vocalist is Sanne Karlsson and is said to be amazing!

Unfortunately we don't have an official release date yet, but we will be sure to let you all know when we get the news.

Lately E-type has also started up his own record company called Lulubelle Records.

Check back for more soon. We will be sure to keep everyone posted.

Quote from: "[url=http://www.etype.dk/www.etype.dk[/url]"]Further news from E-type himself

A few days ago E-type updated his own diary at his official website stating a bit more information about the upcoming single and album.

The song is - in his own words - said to be a party song. After some cool weeks in Max Martin's music temple (so to speak) they have been working on the new E-type 2007 sound which is both a new and pretty tough sound. He even wrote that the single may be out in a few weeks, but we will have to see when the actual release date will be.

Robin from Antiloop has been mixing the new single after Max Martin has produced it with help from DJ Jorre Amatiello (Johan Amatiello). It seems that the old gang has reunited :)

More information about his newly started record company. The name is Lulubelle Records as stated in the previous news-report. E-type's objective with Lulubelle Records is "only" to release music that he likes which means he's not listening to what the music journalists say. The first artists he has signed to Lulubelle Records is a girl named Chiccita.

For now E-type has gone back to the studio to write and record more songs for the upcoming album.

Source: www.e-type.se

Quote from: "[url=http://www.etype.dk/www.etype.dk[/url]"]Release date is now known

It didn't take long until we got the official release date of E-type's next single "True Believer".

The single will be released to radio stations on May 14th and it will also be available for paid download on that same date. The CD single will be released on May 16th.

According to Anders Johansson from Universal Sweden this is the best E-type single since Life or maybe even Here I Go Again, so it sounds really promising! It's a pretty hard and rough sounding song but completely brilliant, says Anders!

Source: www.etype.nl - Official Dutch Website

8)

Btw- I wonder if "Anders Johansson from Universal Sweden" has anything to do with the artist Anders Johansson, who released 2 Maratone songs from Alexandra & the Westlife cover "Miss You When I'm Dreaming"?!

maxmartin'sfan

yesssssssssssssss!!

thanks for the news!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Yay!!! I'm very excited!!!!!!

Yes, I wonder if Anders Johansson is the same guy - probably not, it could be a common name in Sweden.

I'm surprised that Nana is not singing with E-type.

turnaround

No, as far as I know the two Anders are different persons.

But yay at the news.

Savan and Max, that's a combination YEAH!  :smt038
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

love e-type love max martin this is so amazing....lovely news thanks
If you can dream it, you can be it.

CHB

why max martin wrote only for male artists in the future ?  :? (     Enrique Iglesias, BSB, and this guy )

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "CHB"why max martin wrote only for male artists in the future ?  :? (     Enrique Iglesias, BSB, and this guy )
Lesley Roy?
Avril Lavigne?

Oh, and he didn't write the E-type song, he produced it. Why? Cause he's good friends with E-type for ages!
(Now surely someone's gonna come up and say he did it for the money, but this time I'm sure he mostly did it for the friendship! Which doesn't mean he won't get paid for it. *lol*)

K_Kulture

john amateillo worked with Kristian and they started together in Amadin. So hopefully the beats will be coming.

CHB

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "CHB"why max martin wrote only for male artists in the future ?  :? (     Enrique Iglesias, BSB, and this guy )
Lesley Roy?
Avril Lavigne?

Oh, and he didn't write the E-type song, he produced it. Why? Cause he's good friends with E-type for ages!
(Now surely someone's gonna come up and say he did it for the money, but this time I'm sure he mostly did it for the friendship! Which doesn't mean he won't get paid for it. *lol*)

I wrote "for the future" and you mean Avril ? the next album come out in the year 2009  :lol:

so He only work with Lesley Roy and Skye Sweetnam. Thats not enough for me :/

Rebecca

Lesley Roy?
Avril Lavigne?

I like to think that E-Type and Max are good friends too. I remember reading on one of the E-Type sites, on the review of the concerts by fans and someone saying that they saw Max in the audience a couple of times, I think with Per Aldeheim and John Amatiello and they said once Max got up on stage and sang What A Wonderful World as a surprise for E-Type. how cool would that have been. I'm so glad they've worked together again.

Rebecca

Quote from: "CHB"
Lesley Roy?
Avril Lavigne?

I wrote "for the future" and you mean Avril ? the next album come out in the year 2009  :lol:

Oh, do you want Max to work with more females?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "CHB"I wrote "for the future" and you mean Avril? the next album come out in the year 2009  :lol:
If you wanna be all correct: You wrote IN the future, and if someone here knows what will happen in the future, PM me, I could use the lottery numbers of next week!  8)

CHB

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "CHB"
Lesley Roy?
Avril Lavigne?

Oh, do you want Max to work with more females?

yes. I prefer female voices  :wink: Max Martin with Veronicas, Clarkson, Lambretta, Marion Raven.... thats my music.

@®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ: yeah ok, my mistake, you have beaten me. you win.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "CHB"@®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ: yeah ok, my mistake, you have beaten me. you win.
WAAAARIOO! WINNER!!!!!

K_Kulture

since we're on the topic of etype, the otherday I watched life on youtube and I was torn between the song and something else. That something else was in a leather outfit, but apparently it's not her singing.