• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care - Single (Shellback, Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, May 07, 2019, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeI9UdxBorA

I just found and watched Songwriter, the documentary about the previous album.
Nice to watch :)

nanofives

The song debuted at N2 in the Hot 100, and N1 un UK and Australia, so close. People are still very hyped with Old Town Road (Remix)

nanofives

Apparently the song is featuring Chance The Rapper and PnB Rock

turnaround

The Acoustic Version is so much better than the original. The songwriting shines through.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Fred Gibson and Ed Sheeran also co-wrote Make It Right for BTS which has obvious similairties to I Don't Care, so I guess Max and Shellback were rather involved in toplining.
Vila i frid Dag

bugmenot

Just a linked picture, it was your phone who opened the Instagram app.

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

The song grew on me after I watched the video, although the instrumentation is very subtle for being a Max song.

B Steady

Lol, Fred and Ed have already written a very similar song for BTS (Make It Right).
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

nanofives

According to ASCAP, Shellback and Max are credited on Ed's, Eminem & 50 Cent collab and the Stormzy collab.