• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Vanessa Hudgens new album - Max with Luke

Started by turnaround, June 19, 2008, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

Quote from: Out on July 06, 2008, 09:18:38 PM
Just listened whole album. I don't believe Max and Luke worked on it :( I found it totally boring, the only tracks I wanted to listen again - Identified and Paper Cut. Other tracks are Blackout-copy and nothing special at all.

when i listen to max new songs i can't believe he worked on these songs or wrote the lyrics.

but anyway that's the way the world of music goes these days.

Alex Martin

This album is ORRIBLE.

None song decent.

Identified is (maybe) the worst martin's song ever.

Raul_esp

confirmed , set it off is other max martin song:

(Lukasz Gottwald, Kias Ahlund,and Max Martin)

it is  a ok song , I dont like the chorus , I love the intro and the verses , it is a version of toxic  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Identified and Set It Off are the greatest on the album.

Btw, her album sales are said to be very poor, in order to increase them and help herself, she has to release one of the Dr.Luke,Max tracks, I suggest "Identified".

@AHMED"
Ahmed I know that guy in your avatar, isn't he the Egyptian composer "Amro Mostafa", his songs are very Max inspired, I like too many of them.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 07, 2008, 04:15:22 PM

@AHMED"
Ahmed I know that guy in your avatar, isn't he the Egyptian composer "Amro Mostafa", his songs are very Max inspired, I like too many of them.

yes he is Amr Mostafa...he is a very talented composer and i like many of his songs.

by the way feelgoodlies his second album released and it's amazing you should listen to it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on July 07, 2008, 07:00:36 PM

@AHMED"

yes he is Amr Mostafa...he is a very talented composer and i like many of his songs.

by the way feelgoodlies his second album released and it's amazing you should listen to it.
OK, I will give it a listen, I guess he doesn't produces anymore for other artists, does he?

sorry guys for bein Off-Topic.

Rebecca

I just received my copy tonight. I haven't really listened to whole cd yet - not sure if I really want to!

I'm not sure if I like "Set it Off", maybe it will grow on me, I don't know though. "Identified" is better but still not a huge fan of it either.

I'm not surprised her album sales are poor.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 08, 2008, 12:23:48 PM
Quote from: ahmed on July 07, 2008, 07:00:36 PM

@AHMED"

OK, I will give it a listen, I guess he doesn't produces anymore for other artists, does he?

sorry guys for bein Off-Topic.

he said in an interview that he will stop producing for the other artists, because he has problems with the artists he worked with....but i'm not sure what will happen.

sorry for being off-topic

Feelgoodlies

As I told ya and was actually expected, Vanessa's second album Identified debuted at # 23 with only 22,084 copies sold, that's was very low, and I blame her trashy lead single "sneakernight" for these horrible sales, if she has chosen Max and Luke songs, her album would've sold better IMO.

Unexpected

Max martin son Identified is confirmed to be the 2nd single from the album , I'm not a fan of the song but it's not horrible

download confirmation
http://w14.easy-share.com/1701217846.html

Raul_esp

great news , the song is ok , but the first single was awful , great choice .

Feelgoodlies

I love the song, I hope it moves up the album sales a bit, "Sneakernight" was a horrible choice IMO.

Rebecca

great news Identified is to be the second single, though it's not Max's best, it's probably Vanessa's best!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on August 15, 2008, 11:42:39 PM
great news Identified is to be the second single, though it's not Max's best, it's probably Vanessa's best!

Yes, I find this album really bad too, but I think this song is still Vanessa's best!