• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pink - Raise Your Glass (prod by Max Martin)

Started by Alex Martin, October 05, 2010, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on October 06, 2010, 04:47:05 PM
It's been reported on an australian forum that the greatest hits will include her version of whataya want from me.

woww , great!!!!!

bsbone

i f*** love it! the bass are the same than if u seek amy too, reminds too to teenage dream but i preffer glass ur glass
nice work max! thanks for keepin me happy with ur music!
i will take the song to the disco this weekend for my friend dj to play it : D

Out

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 06, 2010, 05:01:36 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on October 06, 2010, 04:47:05 PM
It's been reported on an australian forum that the greatest hits will include her version of whataya want from me.
woww , great!!!!!
OMG!!! Right today I thought that how great it would be to get Whataya Want From Me released by her on compillation.

Feelgoodlies

Nice song but again and as usual 0 originality!

turnaround

Merged the threads. The song is a grower definitely. There is a lot to discover in the arrangment.
And I liked it..

georg_e

hehe......just realized the prechorus is same melody as prechorus on "Just Like You" (Alison Iraheta), but I don't care--I totally love this song!!

Izalightblue

I like the chorus. ;) Some parts of the songs remind me of other Max's songs, totally normal, because this happens kinda often, it's ok. I won't keep listening to it just because the lyrics make me think of some guy that bothers me...  :P

Linda

^lol :D

the chorus reminds me a lot of 'Teenage Dream'.
I think the song is bit of a grower.
The more I listen to it, the more I will like it.
But right now, i'm not that pushed about it.

Unexpected

I'm already addicted to this, love pink with Max.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The song is great more rock and Max is better without Dr Luke
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

turnaround

The combination Pink/Shellback/Max is great.

Has Shellback had any bad song in his career so far?
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: georg_e on October 06, 2010, 08:36:27 PM

hehe......just realized the prechorus is same melody as prechorus on "Just Like You" (Alison Iraheta)
Exactly, that's what I thought as well... the song is a combinaton of previously produced tracks or let me say copied from this and that and pasted here and the end of it is almost the same as Tik Tok(minus that laugh)

This is definitely better than "Teenage Dream" imo.

@Turnaround, Shellback isn't original on his own, so what he does is almost the same as he does with Max!

maxmartin'sfan