• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Luke tells a little bit on how he and Max write songs together......

Started by georg_e, December 24, 2011, 05:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Interesting part in this about who writes what when Max & Luke write together.....  http://rulefortytwo.com/2011/02/23/doctors-visit/      There's  also a link there to one of first big articles on Luke (Rolling Stone, 2010)

Rebecca

Fantastic article. It's good to know that Max usually writes the melody.

turnaround

Great article! My favourite part is in the link where it says:

The first one was "Since U Been The inspiration: when they listened to indie rock bands, like the Hives and the Strokes, Martin complained, "Why can't they just write a hit chorus?"

I think that's really often the problem with bands. To find a good sound is way easier than creating a melody that makes a song special.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on December 24, 2011, 11:17:12 AM
Great article! My favourite part is in the link where it says:

The first one was "Since U Been The inspiration: when they listened to indie rock bands, like the Hives and the Strokes, Martin complained, "Why can't they just write a hit chorus?"

I think that's really often the problem with bands. To find a good sound is way easier than creating a melody that makes a song special.

Ohh , what a true! , I always thought the same , the Rock band nowadays don't write great melodies like in the 80's.