• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus/Dr. Luke

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_A24

What a beautiful song, can definitely relate. Those relationships always leave a scar in your heart. Oh and there's nothing "Timbaland" about this song, Miley was high on molly.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I love the production -Cirkut is a genius- and I agree with the Marina and the Diamonds - Lies / Lana del Rey - Summertime Sadness comparisons.

This sounds like a midtempo bonus track produced by Dr Luke & Cirkut and written by Ester Dean for Talk That Talk or The Harold Song by Ke$ha, a favourite of mine production wise.

melodicmoonlight

BSteady, you don't like this but you liked the Dark Horse/Walking on Air snippets? answer me that

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on August 26, 2013, 12:15:23 AM
BSteady, you don't like this but you liked the Dark Horse/Walking on Air snippets? answer me that

No I don't like the snippets.

And meanwhile I like the Miley song.
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on August 25, 2013, 10:47:41 PM
the pre-chorus = Summertime Sadness

meh, not really.

Only thing I don't like about the production is the straight beat, I keep hearing that off beat kick in my head, but it's not there. It's not satisying me :/

B Steady

The chorus sounds like Vicci Martinez' "Out Of Control" (add. prod. by Max Martin)
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 26, 2013, 12:10:46 AM
I love the production -Cirkut is a genius- and I agree with the Marina and the Diamonds - Lies / Lana del Rey - Summertime Sadness comparisons.

This sounds like a midtempo bonus track produced by Dr Luke & Cirkut and written by Ester Dean for Talk That Talk or The Harold Song by Ke$ha, a favourite of mine production wise.

Not written by Ester Dean

B Steady

Quote from: AdamKhan on August 26, 2013, 01:14:13 PM
Not written by Ester Dean

I guess he meant it sounds like "Fool In Love" which is written by Ester
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on August 26, 2013, 01:24:12 PM
I guess he meant it sounds like "Fool In Love" which is written by Ester

I did  ;)

gm33

Just heard this for the first time -- I like it!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Alex Martin

Amazing song.Well Done Luke,great Power Ballad!!!!!

Rebecca

oh no, I don't like this one, too cheesy.

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

"Wrecking Ball" video has practically broken the Vevo view counter!!   Miley doing Saturday Night Live premiere Sept. 28, and the song is climbing.....so glad --absolutely love this song :D