• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Victoria Justice - Freak The Freak Out(New Dr.Luke ??)

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 20, 2010, 09:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

After the amazing "Make It Shine" which as we know was produced by Dr.Luke, here she comes back with another song from her Nickelodeon show "Victorious", the song is called "Freak The Freak Out" and guys it's a typical Luke and I THINK Max had his hands on it as well, I really loved it!

You can judge that by listening to it here
ps she is a good dancer as well!

I have the full song btw, the youtube link is just the video edit!

georg_e

Really great song and SOuND!!  I'm sure you're right and  she's really a good singer, for real!
    PS......20 minutes later.....the drug effect has taken hold :-)  This song is like the twin of  "Make It Shine"!    I read it's the theme song to her new movie out next week, and it will be released on itunes next Tuesday.

Raul_esp

WOW , the song is AMAZING , I'm sure it's by Max , the chorus is very Maxish , the structure of the song is strange , different for a Pop song.

I love it!!

Rebecca

Out

Oh, I'm loving it, thanx for the tips, I wouldn't think that formula can work so well for me.

Raul_esp

I cant hear the song in the link , i heard the full song here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGHi1Zfsngo

The song is so great!

Feelgoodlies

BTW, I have it since I made the topic guys, I even wrote that to u!

I love how the whole second verse's background is different from the first one!

georg_e

^     ^     ^

Yeah, I really noticed that second verse background too with good headphones on last night :-)    Also I love that sound effect  in chorus that comes when she sings  ".......Freak the freak out", that kind of upward jagged distorted  sound, like a shiver -- it fits the lyric perfectly there!  I love the guitar intro too...there's some subtle stuff in there.

OverPop

Just listened to the song, and it instantly reminded me of My Sharona by The Knack  ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbr60I0u2Ng

Raul_esp

Quote from: OverPop on November 26, 2010, 09:31:03 PM
Just listened to the song, and it instantly reminded me of My Sharona by The Knack  ::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbr60I0u2Ng

Yes , is true , the verses are semble  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: georg_e on November 26, 2010, 08:34:50 PM
                                      ^     ^     ^

Yeah, I really noticed that second verse background too with good headphones on last night :-)    Also I love that sound effect  in chorus that comes when she sings  ".......Freak the freak out", that kind of upward jagged distorted  sound, like a shiver -- it fits the lyric perfectly there!  I love the guitar intro too...there's some subtle stuff in there.
Oh yeees... the song was perfectly produced, it's absolutely positively Dr.Luke, I'm sure everything says it all!

I hear it's doing quite good on US iTunes!

Raul_esp

turnaround

There is a new song by her called "Beggin on your knees"

It's by Shellback and Savan Kotecha
Savan has another song: BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER
And I liked it..