• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Eric Saade - "Sleepless"

Started by Feelgoodlies, February 14, 2010, 09:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuHa

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 24, 2011, 06:37:30 PM
Quote from: turnaround on June 24, 2011, 03:50:43 PM
Another Jörgen song:

'Big Love'
Music & Lyrics by: Jörgen Elofsson/Fredrik Kempe/Fredrik Thomander
Produced by: Jason Gill

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/?p=6248

Amazing!! , Seems like a Mashup between ''If u seek amy'' and ''Till the world ends''  :D

More like a mashup between Till the World Ends and Time Machine by Robyn

turnaround

Eric has a new album out soon and it's called:

Do you think we get even more Jörgen songs?
And I liked it..

Out

It's quite possible, most of songwriters from Saade Vol. 1 will remain the same due to Eric's twits, no word about Jörgen though.

Unexpected

Quote from: Out on October 13, 2011, 12:25:15 AM
It's quite possible, most of songwriters from Saade Vol. 1 will remain the same due to Eric's twits, no word about Jörgen though.

But I think he worked with Redone?!  anyways my anticipation is for Darins album; Redone and arnthor  and others, now that's gotta be a Masterpiece  8)