• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

World in the World- Eiffel 65

Started by cheironlover, December 23, 2011, 07:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheironlover

For some reason it sounds like cheiron, and larger than life.  The back vocals although it's Elena Flochen, sound Max Martin-like. Well listen for yourselves guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQRWlL5itk

Rebecca

perhaps! but to me it sounds a bit like "Blame It On The Boogie"!

Raul_esp

cheironlover

Quote from: Rebecca on December 23, 2011, 10:03:01 AM
perhaps! but to me it sounds a bit like "Blame It On The Boogie"!

Who did that song may I ask?

Rebecca

cheironlover

Quote from: Rebecca on December 24, 2011, 10:27:33 AM
Jackson Five

Yeah, I just found out, it's too bad Michael passed away, he had so many plans, now his spirit is lingering at Neverland ranch.

Tony Hermansson

Hmm...  :-\ I can't say I hear that.
I think it's far to flat produced to be one of the C. boys.

cheironlover

Quote from: Tony Hermansson on December 26, 2011, 07:34:59 AM
Hmm...  :-\ I can't say I hear that.
I think it's far to flat produced to be one of the C. boys.

Hi, Tony, are you new here? Well, the reason it sounds so cheiron-ish in my opinion is some of the synths and the melodies and that acappella bit at the end. Imagine how it might've sounded if the C-boys had produced it they'dve made a good team!

Tony Hermansson

@CheironLover
(Yepp, brand new in this forum.)

Ok! I got it....
Yea, well. Perhaps Max could get it going wild on the Billboard.  ;)

cheironlover