• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Super interesting Ryan Tedder article

Started by B Steady, March 18, 2014, 11:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

"I can't start thinking about the money," he says. "I've been with [music rights administrator] Kobalt since day one. I signed because of the transparency that you could go online and constantly see your flow. They can verify this - I have never signed in. I have this weird jinx-y [thing] where if I start thinking about that and start focusing on how much I'm making..." Tedder pauses to semi-­correct himself. "At the end of every year I ask my business manager, 'What did I make this year?' and my goal is to match or beat the year before. And that's it. I don't know when my last royalty thing came in."

--> http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5937587/ryan-tedder-billboard-cover-story-onerepublic

He's also talking about Max :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Obviously he is such an influence.

Any superstar songwriter knows Max Martin's work and appreaciate its value.

Raul_esp

Very good interview! , He's one of the most talented producers in the world.

bugmenot

Voodoo

Quote from: bugmenot on March 19, 2014, 08:39:17 AM
He earns so little?
This stuff doesnt happen overnight. Some royalties take anywhere from 6 months to 1 year to roll in. So as of his 2013 income (2.5 million) from raoyalites already coming in... he's doing pretty well. With airplay, sales, and performaces happening for the rest of his life (+70 years after his death), I think he'll be doing pretty damn good :-)

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

bugmenot

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

I like his work, he's been pretty consistent all of these years.