• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Eurovision Song Contest

Started by turnaround, May 10, 2013, 02:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Happens next week. Who will watch. I know our Aussies will :D

There will be 2 semi and the big show on Saturday.

Many countries have songs written by Swedes. As usual.  :)

Any favourites?

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/timeline
And I liked it..

B Steady

I only know Cascada's song "Glorious" and this one is amaaazing!!! I hope they (or should I say we :D) win!
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Raul_esp

I love Germany , Denmark , Azerbaiyan(Amazing ballad) and Norway. I like Sweden, England , Russia and Ukraine.

I think Denmark will win , it's the most fresh song.

Joshua

I like to hold off my Eurovision listening for the year right up until the finals, so everything's fresh and exciting (or not). Once it's over I go back and hunt down any decent entries that didn't make it. Last year my favourite was "Amazing" by Danny Saucedo.

Matteo87

I like Finland, fresch and catchy song! Very "lukish"  :P ;D
She reminds me Kesha or Katy Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3pKGRNexY
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on May 11, 2013, 05:24:10 PM
I like Finland, fresch and catchy song! Very "lukish"  :P ;D
She reminds me Kesha or Katy Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3pKGRNexY

Yes it's good and sounds very current.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Joshua on May 11, 2013, 05:15:31 PM
I like to hold off my Eurovision listening for the year right up until the finals, so everything's fresh and exciting (or not). Once it's over I go back and hunt down any decent entries that didn't make it. Last year my favourite was "Amazing" by Danny Saucedo.
That's a Melodifestivalen entry.

turnaround

So what's everyone's opinion on the first semi?

I had a top 5:

1) Russia
2) Denmark
3) Ireland
4) Estonia
5) Ukraine

Glad all have gone through.

Looking forward to semi 2.

Agnes and Darin will perform.

Loreen will perform on Saturday.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 12, 2013, 11:11:06 PM
That's a Melodifestivalen entry.

Yeah I know, I meant any songs that were intended for Eurovision but didn't make it. Most of my favourites end up being Melodifestivalen songs.