• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney's rare pictures w/ Max, Andreas & Kristian (during Cheiron days)

Started by musicgeeker, May 27, 2013, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicgeeker

B Steady

wow awesome :D :D that lovely oldschool atmosphere :) thanks for sharing!!! :)
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

great pics! thanks. I think I've seen the second one, but not the first or third.

B Steady

btw I think this thread would fit better into the "max martin" section
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

I hadn't seen these before, very cool! I'm going to take a guess that the pic with Andreas and Kristian is from 1998, and the other two 2001? Who's the guy in between Brit & Max I wonder? It's not her dad, it's not her manager, and I'm pretty sure it's not Rami! :D

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on May 27, 2013, 04:13:18 PM
and I'm pretty sure it's not Rami! :D

Hahahah yes it's Rami indeed ;D ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Matteo87

I hadn't seen these before, very cool! I'm going to take a guess that the pic with Andreas and Kristian is from 1998, and the other two 2001? Who's the guy in between Brit & Max I wonder? It's not her dad, it's not her manager, and I'm pretty sure it's not Rami! :D

Watch at 2:28 minutes....is the same person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMvYx9QAuw
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

B Steady

I hadn't seen these before, very cool! I'm going to take a guess that the pic with Andreas and Kristian is from 1998, and the other two 2001?

the picture information is saying that your "1998 pics" are from 1999 (BOMT) and your "2001 pic" is from 2000 (OIDIA).
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 27, 2013, 09:03:14 PM
the picture information is saying that your "1998 pics" are from 1999 (BOMT) and your "2001 pic" is from 2000 (OIDIA).

Oh yeah I should've said 2000, I meant for the Oops album. But I thought she would've recorded most of BOMT in 1998? Then again Oops would've started off in 1999 as well surely. These to me look like photos of photos, so taken a little while after the original too.

Quote from: musicgeeker on May 28, 2013, 05:49:45 AM
Steve Lunt for sure  :)

Right you are! Sounds like he was a big part in her success.