• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Smurfs 2 soundtrack (Britney, G.R.L., Cady Groves)

Started by turnaround, June 18, 2013, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I thought we might give this its own thread.
It features Max, Dr Luke, Kristian Lundin and who knows who else :D

Britney Spears - Ooh La La (Dr. Luke)
G.R.L. - Vacation (Dr. Luke, Max, Bonnie McKee, Henry Walter)
Becky G - Magik 2.0 (feat. Austin Mahone)
Owl City - Live it up
Sophia Black - Everything breaks
Cady Groves - Forget you (Kristian Lundin)
Kiana Brown - Hey Chica
Nelly Furtado - High Life (feat. Ace Primo)
Buckwheat Zydeco - Tutti Frutti
Right said fred - I'm too smurfy

And I liked it..

Joshua

Is this be the comeback of Right Said Fred we've all been waiting for? No, no it's not. ;D I can see the Smurfs singing this during the movie though for cheap laughs.

Looks like there could be some decent tracks here, looking forward to it.

turnaround

The Britney song is such a grower. I can see this works so well in a film like Smurfs.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Cadys song is now available. It's really sweet.

Cady Groves, Composer - Cady Groves, Lyricist - Cady Groves, Performer - Carl Falk, Drums - Carl Falk, Guitar - Carl Falk, Keyboards - Carl Falk, Programmer - Kristian Lundin, Composer - Kristian Lundin, Drums - Kristian Lundin, Keyboards - Kristian Lundin, Lyricist - Kristian Lundin, Producer - Kristian Lundin, Programmer - Kristian Lundin, Recording Engineer - Carrick Moore Gerety, Composer - Carrick Moore Gerety, Drums - Carrick Moore Gerety, Keyboards - Carrick Moore Gerety, Lyricist - Carrick Moore Gerety, Programmer - Ryan Williams, Guitar - Tony Maserati, Mixing Engineer - Chris Tabron, Assistant Engineer - Copyright : (P) 2013 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/one-of-the-best-singles-of-the-summer-has-just-appeared-on-itunes/116329/

2 Kristian songs on one day, really rare.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

The Chorus sounds for me like ''Drowning'' , Good song.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

It's the best song on the soundtrack so far. I just like how he always manages to grab my attention with his productions, constant melody changing and surprises throughout the whole track, he is a smart producer!

J_A24

Magik 2.0 By Becky G and Austin Mahone is a remake of Magic by B.O.B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCZQjmuNRRQ

The guy @ 1:48 is a newly signed producer by Dr.Luke, AC.

melodicmoonlight

damn, was hoping it was something original...hope they retool the instrumental at least

J_A24

Yeah, I think they will retool the instrumental.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

jost got a mail from britney aboht this new video.. gonna check it out
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.